Reviews for Love in My Box
Good chapter
Ginabella59 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Good first chapter.
Sarah Amin chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
WOW .. both are quite the charmers even if via email ..
mugglemom08 chapter 27 . 7/27/2012
Emmett laughs. "Yeah, because Rose is going to do what I tell her to. You'd have to do the ball reattachment surgery after that phone call."

-ROTFLMAO!

Emmett says I should try to knock her up and then she won't be able to do anything.

What a ridiculous idea...I barely even consider it.

-*snort*

-I can't begin to put into words how much I've loved reading this. It's squirm-in-my-chair sexy and pee-myself-laughing funny. I would've happily read another 27 chapters of this bunch. Now, on to the outtakes!
mugglemom08 chapter 26 . 7/27/2012
OMG-the failed proposal at the basketball game! PMSL!
mugglemom08 chapter 22 . 7/27/2012
Oh, to have been a fly on the wall at that dinner. LMAO
mugglemom08 chapter 21 . 7/27/2012
Closet sex FTMFW!
mugglemom08 chapter 20 . 7/27/2012
As sad as I am that I didn't read this when it was live, I have to say it's been a great haven from all the drama of the past few days. Thanks for the gigglesnorts. :)
mugglemom08 chapter 17 . 7/26/2012
"Well, it would be rude not to listen to her. She is your mother. By the way, did you know that your father likes 'ass play'…when your mom is performing oral sex? I didn't, but now I do."

-OK, that's something no one needs to know about their parents.

"Eww! Mother, that is possibly the most disturbing thing you've ever said!" she shrieks. "Never ever talk about Dad's…eww, no! I can't even say it!"

Esme is laughing full-on at this point.

"What?" she asks. "You're not in the mood to play dick, dick, goose anymore?"

-ROTFLMAO! Pretty sure I just wet my pants.
mugglemom08 chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
I absolutely love that, while naked in the shower with her, he asked if it was OK to touch her boobs.
mugglemom08 chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
AWWWWW!
mugglemom08 chapter 13 . 7/26/2012
"Bella," Rose says. "You just deep throated that Twinkie."

-I deep throated a pickle at a party once (like Bella, completely unaware of what I was doing-honest). Made a guy speechless. Trufax.

-DYING over the mis-sent texts!
8,801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »