Reviews for Love in My Box
Sarah Amin chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
WOW .. both are quite the charmers even if via email ..
mugglemom08 chapter 27 . 7/27/2012
Emmett laughs. "Yeah, because Rose is going to do what I tell her to. You'd have to do the ball reattachment surgery after that phone call."

-ROTFLMAO!

Emmett says I should try to knock her up and then she won't be able to do anything.

What a ridiculous idea...I barely even consider it.

-*snort*

-I can't begin to put into words how much I've loved reading this. It's squirm-in-my-chair sexy and pee-myself-laughing funny. I would've happily read another 27 chapters of this bunch. Now, on to the outtakes!
mugglemom08 chapter 26 . 7/27/2012
OMG-the failed proposal at the basketball game! PMSL!
mugglemom08 chapter 22 . 7/27/2012
Oh, to have been a fly on the wall at that dinner. LMAO
mugglemom08 chapter 21 . 7/27/2012
Closet sex FTMFW!
mugglemom08 chapter 20 . 7/27/2012
As sad as I am that I didn't read this when it was live, I have to say it's been a great haven from all the drama of the past few days. Thanks for the gigglesnorts. :)
mugglemom08 chapter 17 . 7/26/2012
"Well, it would be rude not to listen to her. She is your mother. By the way, did you know that your father likes 'ass play'…when your mom is performing oral sex? I didn't, but now I do."

-OK, that's something no one needs to know about their parents.

"Eww! Mother, that is possibly the most disturbing thing you've ever said!" she shrieks. "Never ever talk about Dad's…eww, no! I can't even say it!"

Esme is laughing full-on at this point.

"What?" she asks. "You're not in the mood to play dick, dick, goose anymore?"

-ROTFLMAO! Pretty sure I just wet my pants.
mugglemom08 chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
I absolutely love that, while naked in the shower with her, he asked if it was OK to touch her boobs.
mugglemom08 chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
AWWWWW!
mugglemom08 chapter 13 . 7/26/2012
"Bella," Rose says. "You just deep throated that Twinkie."

-I deep throated a pickle at a party once (like Bella, completely unaware of what I was doing-honest). Made a guy speechless. Trufax.

-DYING over the mis-sent texts!
mugglemom08 chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
It is quite magical and I can't explain it any other way - maybe I pulled out Excalibur in another life (I can suspend disbelief to create an apt metaphor).

-*snort* I'd say he's been pulling out Excalibur quite often in this life-since meeting Bella, anyway.

I'm glad that you don't have a problem swallowing, because have a protein drink for you to try (Emmett says it's disgusting, but it's packed with vitamins), and you if just take it all down in one shot, it's not that bad.

-OMG, how long did it take you to type that out through your gigglesnorts?

I mean, he was actually studying when I was clinging to my Blackberry like it was 'the one ring to rule them all', willing him to call me. I'm surprised I didn't call it precious.

-LotR ref FTW!

"Emmett, I'm sure that you will have full medical benefits with your new job. Inquire at your interview," I say as we get into my car. He mumbles something about a missing funny bone and I resist the urge to correct the inaccuracy.

-LMAO!

-The phone sex almost killed me. Had I known, I'd have read this chapter BEFORE showering.
mugglemom08 chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
:D :D :D :D :D
mugglemom08 chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
That's why we get along so well. Other dudes can't accept my brains and my hotness – whereas Edward doesn't give a shit. He likes me for me. OK, that sounded a little brokeback, but I don't care.

-Sweet cheezits, I FLOVE Emmett.

"Dude. Everything's cool. No need to bleach your eyes. It's Bella texting you on Alice's phone. It's not some freaky Flowers in the Attic bullshit."

-*spittake*
mugglemom08 chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Bwahahahaha! (I seem to be having that reaction a lot.) Poor Edward, thinking his sister sexted him.
mugglemom08 chapter 8 . 7/26/2012