Reviews for Love in My Box
Guest chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
This encounter with Jessica really disappointed me. Jessica did nothing but smile and powder her nose, which while ridiculous does NOT deserve "cotton candy machine whore"
It's not just that Bella is stressed and unhappy, but in her initial onceover of Jessica, the first thing she picked out was the non-blonde roots, which I think more than anything betrayed an inherent superficiality and cattiness. Yes, after Jessica reveals her heartless treatment of Edward, some judgment would be believable, but from the gate, Bella is rude and judgemental. This didn't surprise me because so far in this story nothing has made me believe Bella's major except her identification of god as a woman. The somewhat cliche injunction that how can we stop men from treating us like whores if we ourselves call each other by those names? applies here.
I'll get off my soapbox now, but this chapter was dislikeable.
evelienepien chapter 16 . 12/8/2012
...Marvar: So, hubs isn't happy with my Robsession. And he hasn't even seen the pics on my phone!

Cosmogirl7481: Yeah, sometimes Mr. Cosmo isn't happy about mine either, but I usually tell him to bite me and if he has anything else to say he can say it to Cardboardward...

Oh my god, you guys (sorry, girls) are hillarious! Almost laughed my ass of xD And that is quite the accomplishment ;)

Oh yeah, and I really loved the story as well!

Hugs from Holland!
jadetwilighter chapter 27 . 11/22/2012
A great story. Thank you for your writing!
M474 chapter 24 . 11/6/2012
so was grossed out there for a sec, then just laughed my fuckin ass offfffffffff! hilar!
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
You guise. Every time I read this fic, I'm amazed how well it's done. And I shouldn't be. :) Thanks for writing and sharing!

TMOT :)
M474 chapter 21 . 11/5/2012
holeeeeee shnikees! ladies, that was grand! hilarious and pretty damn hot. I'm in love! lol
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 21 . 11/5/2012
The last lines in this chapter make me giggle uncontrollably every time I read it. You girls rock!

TMOT :)
M474 chapter 19 . 11/4/2012
quite rolling around laughing my ass off bitches! wooooooop
Qweenb7p chapter 27 . 11/3/2012
Honestly - the funniest thing I have ever read. You two are amazing. I may read it again and again...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I LOVED IT!
SDFanFicChic chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Ladies, I'd like you to know I was reading and eating my lunch at my desk when I read the Dirty Sanchez bit. My last name is Garcia, but I ended up Dirty cause all my Snapple came exploding out of my mouth. HILARIOUS! Loving this story.
M474 chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
I also loved Paper Cutouts. But my main point for reviewing is to say that I really appreciated all the thought and expression y'all put into the desires for and act of giving head. I was just really glad to hear that pov, that it's not completely submissive, nor is it degrading or deprived, etc. etc. Bravo and well done!
M474 chapter 16 . 10/29/2012
this is making me snort a lot, which makes me snotty. I'm down tho, so funny & cute. The muppet is herrrrre! with rings on, we shall see
M474 chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
totally thought you were gonna cockblock me with this one... they pass each other briefly in the airport only to not see each other and go their separate ways, her back to CA, him home w a heavy heart.

M474 chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
finally they exchange numbers! ejofjioreqhrjgjnkev
M474 chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
saaaweeeet! dirty texting with the sister's phone. niiiice
8,858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »