Reviews for Love in My Box
divyvicki chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
This was recommended by Marvar in one of the stories of her that I read. Loved the first chapter. can't wait to read more.
TheConstantReader03 chapter 27 . 6/16/2016
Such a cute story! I love a nerdy Edward.
Jon Stewart Fan chapter 8 . 6/2/2016
Oh my god YESS please tell me you also have a crush on Jon Stewart. He's my man. There's something about a funny, intellectual guy that makes me gush. It breaks my heart that he left the Daily Show; Trevor Noah is ok (though looks-wise he's much hotter), but he's no Jon.
Leah C. Drawn chapter 7 . 6/1/2016
As I read this story, I can only imagine the hypothetical NSA having a field day reading Bella and Edward's emails lol.
londongirl618 chapter 27 . 6/1/2016
Really loved this! Thank you!
TheRugbymom chapter 27 . 4/18/2016
Lovely! I really enjoyed this story. Thanks so much for sharing!
brebre99 chapter 27 . 4/8/2016
I love this story geeky guys are awesome. This was so well written one of my all time favorites
brebre99 chapter 8 . 4/8/2016
Amazing i love this story
MrsShami chapter 27 . 4/8/2016
thanks...for so much ;)
petmom1213 chapter 27 . 2/22/2016
I love this story. It's so good.
petmom1213 chapter 26 . 2/22/2016
I love this story. I'm reviewing here because I've read it before and reviewed on the last chapter before. But it is so good every time.

Mickey
GrizzD chapter 18 . 1/23/2016
Love this its so cute
SarcasticBimbo chapter 16 . 12/16/2015
Muppet hair ... lmfao ... that just kills me. Cuz yeah, in most of the Twilight movies, Jasper looks like he has muppet hair. Thank you for putting a name to it, BTW. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
ruthnickcj chapter 24 . 12/9/2015
Ok this story is just to good...damn is it funny as hell! Thank you for the laughs!
ruthnickcj chapter 22 . 12/9/2015
Lol ok i take it back this was the most...funny as fuck chapter i have read lol
8,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »