Reviews for Love in My Box
RaeCullen chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Hilarious as usual! I'm glad we're getting a peak at their little rendezvous on Spring break! Can't wait for more!
Hongkongphooey chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
So excited this updated. This Edward is so sweet and I am glad he is only "studying" with her.

Loved the flasbacks, more would be great *wink*. I am intrigued by their partial experience.

Love it

Ps not meaning to gloat but my blackberry works ;)
readingmama chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Dear Edward, thank you so much for responding to my reviews. I can tell you that Bella isn't the only one that likes reading about you stiff and wet.

Your Reader,

Taniadanoff chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Better and better with each chapter!

Loved it!...a lot!
xtothey chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Bella Boo - hehe

I love these 2! And was stoked we are getting a re-telling of THE night.
branlc chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I just love this story. :) I can't believe Rose thought he was gay. I guess a guy drinking wine at club would look kinda of funny. It was so cute how they both had been checking each other out.
AcrossTheSkyInStars chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
This chapter made me giggle, and it made me snort. And sometimes a combination of both, which is just plain weird.

Edward is hilarious with all his talk of maximum potential and I fucking love when Bella referred to herself as a lite brite "somewhat sparkly and kind of fun to play with" - dear Jesus, I cracked up. She's so funny.

How they met is too perfect and Edward drinking wine at a bar just makes me shake my head. I love how they thought he was gay.

All very good, ladies. Keep it up :) Oh, and I'm looking forward to hearing from Edward again, I quite enjoyed his last response.
sljones73 chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
This story is AMAZING! I love their quick banter and their dry humor! So refreshingly different then anything I am reading. I love it!
ECis4Me chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I was hoping that we'd get a peek into the actual night. :)

Loved it!
mycrookedsmile chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
yay- glad we get to hear a bit about the night they met.
trishchar chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Love this!
SweetDulcinea chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Oh and into the deets of that night! Loving it all ) Thanks for writing.
loreleikate chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I really love this story - I'm currently abstaining from the profound angst in some of my other favorites and this is exactly what I needed. Forthwithward is incredibly endearing.
Marie-Cullen-pr chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I trully love their email exchanges! He's too sweet and she's so witty,i enjoy it very much

Now we get to see how they met,cool!

Can't wait for the rest!
DHigh chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
This update turned an otherwise FAIL day into sunshine and unicorns and strawberries! I LOVE FORTHWITHWARD!

Here's hoping to getting POV on the skinny jeans scenario!
8,873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 569 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 589 .. Last Next »