Reviews for Love in My Box
Rochelle Allison chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
this has made me giggle countless times in just 2 chapters. so far, so great. i love edward's stiff demeanor (no pun intended) and bella's sweetness...
mitihifi chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
love this! defiantly a laugh out loud! i want to see these two between the sheets asap. even if its just cyber sex...uh yeah, i just said that... so what...
mitihifi chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
this sounds really cute. i look forward to reading more. "caren" rec'd it in Edwardville so here i am. in reading your banter pack and forth you two seem a little frisky so i have to say, i will def alert this fic lol
Ellie-BR chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Hey ladies,

LiMB only has two chapters, but I’m already in love with this couple. :)

Edward playing soccer – Edward taking a shower – Edward wet…Damn!

Go Bella…The girl has balls and Edward, definitely, has a ‘game’…hehehehehe. Their reunion will be steamy hot, I presume P

Can’t wait for chapter 3! *.*

x x

PS: I have a question…Can you give me Edward’s email address? Thanks! ;)
CrescentMoon12 chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Oh Ehm Gee (Words of the day for me) Edward's the sweetest!

Great chapter!

Please Update son!

CM x
aliceculleninohio chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Omg! This is the funniest thing I have ever read on fanfiction! They are too cute and so sweet. Edward is adorably dorky! Bella is wonderful in her response to him. I love cosmogirl7481 and marvar! You guys should have written together a long time ago! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ManderBetis chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Fabulous fabulous fabulous! I loved both chapters :)

I found your story through Teaser Mondays!

Can't wait for the next update!
Rochelle88 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Loved this chapter. I love how clueless Edward seems to be about Bella's more sexy comments. Most excellent job on this chapter. Update soon!
Rochelle88 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Love this story! I love your dorky Edward. He is adorable. Ya'll have done an awesome job on this fic. Can't wait for more updates.
azure0610 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
I'm loving this so far. My mind is so pervy but I can't help it. EVERY time I see this title my mind starts humming "dick in a box" I can't help it! And this being Edward only makes it worse.

I'm curious about this encounter of theirs. Since when does Edward not get all the way in.

Edward is SO adorkable. The "Edwardbot" thing had me rolling Poor guy. But he's so freaking CUTE! And he's so excited about Bella. Who wouldn't love a guy like that.

This email thing back and forth is interesting. I've seen text fics and their cheesy but emails are different and romantic just like letters.
1netka chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Loving where your fic is going. This collaboration is going to rock. It is refreshing to read a story where Bella and Edward are getting to know each other, but yet are totally honest and free to express their feelings and fears to one another. I guess that is where the anonymity of emails come in. It is a wonderful use of this tool - to develop the story via email exchanges. I wonder, do you guys plan to have both Bella and Edward meet face to face at some point?
pilotnana chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Thank you ladies for chapt 2..I love this story!Go Edward you are awesome, funny, dorky, and cute ;)
justduckie chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Coco stole my review idea, damnit. (Well done, Coco!) So instead, as evidence of the adorable awkwardness in this chapter, I have made a list:

*Wet Forthwithward

*Lotion and, um, chafing

*The 'Bella file'

*multiple personality disorder

*Urban Dictionary's word of the day

*E's list, duh

I love Bella's stream-of-consciousness writing (I get distracted at the grocery store too, B), and how her coy sexuality and double-entendres fly right over Edward's head. So cute.

Thanks for the giggles, ladies!

P.S. Everybody humor me and say "Forthwithward" out loud. Do we all sound like we have a lisp? Just me?
terrycornwell chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I really like the way that they answer each question honestly and share things with eachother openly. They don't try to hide themselves unlike other Edward&Bella couples in most of the fics here.

This story made me smile :)

Thank you Marvar and Cosmogirl7481.
jacril chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Yep, Chapter 2 is just as good. Many laughs out loud! I love the banter between Bella and Edward and y'all. Nite!
8,824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 569 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 .. Last Next »