Reviews for Love in My Box
2shots2beers82 chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
another great chapter! i am loving bella and geekward/booward. awesome! he can pour scotch all over me anytime :) cant wait till the next one! much love,luck and boowards always!

-b
ohmistars chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Again, so wrong, so right. Reading this story just makes me want die from laughter.
lisazj chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Heh, I love these emails. HotGeekward is too friggin cute. Bella cracked me up telling Edward to talk dirty to her in email.

I liked getting to read how they met. I can totes see Edward trying to wipe the Scotch off Bella's chest. :)

Can't wait for the next inbox round, from such lovely naughty peeps!
QuueenElizabeth chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
3 Edward. *sigh* Seriously, I love him.

Bella is hilarious.

I need more ladies! This is too good.

-QE
grrrr.edward chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
seriously it is the most innocent dirty talk in the world, and hell if i don't like it! yum1
Spunkie09 chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
omg...these two and their emails kill me! LOL

So...I sense that we are going to get to know what happened in FL huh? Can't wait!...esp the part where they did it but not all way?...she didnt experience all of him? LMAO..that's got to be a funny story!
jimemon chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
(my smile is crooked - I lack symmetry in my facial features)

hahahahaha, he is adorkable. Great chapter!
saltire884 chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
such a cute story. These two are so adorkable it's unreal.
gossip-bangkok chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
thank you! :)

Love it

well written

looking forward to more
kitkat681 chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
OMFG, Hilarious! I am hooked! Love it. Laughing out loud. Gonna go find you guys on Twitter now!
Adamanta Banks chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
To Her Majesty and Lady Marvar:

Edward is really adorkable. Yes, I said that word.

This was lovely as ever. Edward, thank you for being charming.

Bella's quip about coffee house gents made me chuckle.

With love,

B
SebastienRobichaud chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
(blushing)

I really don't have the words for your Author's Note ... or for your fine chapter.

All best,

SR
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I just love these two. I must say Edward's vast knowledge of the urban dictionary is hilarious.
vampirelust79 chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Hi girls!

I started reading your story after carenl / nerac rec'ed it on Twitter the other day. And I'm so glad I did!

This story is just so freaking cute and funny!

And your A/N's are hilarious!

Forthwithward is swoon worthy...

Thank you for sharing this little treat with us!

xoxo
forgotten22 chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Hehe I am so excited for this update! I love this story!You ladies crack me up! Your a/n's are as good as your story :P

Edward makes me giggle. His flirting is so cute.

Yes Edward, we like you stiff and wet. ;)

(she should totally ask him if the drapes match the carpet.. I wonder how he would react to that? Might possibly go over his head? LoL or he could urban dictionary it ;P)

She is trying to torture him isn't she? haha I love it!

I was really hoping to see Edward's reaction to her being wet, not from a shower or soccer and what situation he was thinking of having her in while saying a particular dirty word. But I guess I will wait until next time :( lol

I also loved how they met. That he was drinking wine at the bar and Emmett, Rose, and Bella all thought he was gay for it lol

And Bella referring to herself as a lite brite "somewhat sparkly and kind of fun to play with" Lol!

Great job ladies! I loved it! I am definitely looking forward to the next update! You're amazing :D
8,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 569 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 589 .. Last Next »