Reviews for Love in My Box
aliceculleninohio chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Omg! This is the funniest thing I have ever read on fanfiction! They are too cute and so sweet. Edward is adorably dorky! Bella is wonderful in her response to him. I love cosmogirl7481 and marvar! You guys should have written together a long time ago! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ManderBetis chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Fabulous fabulous fabulous! I loved both chapters :)

I found your story through Teaser Mondays!

Can't wait for the next update!
Rochelle88 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Loved this chapter. I love how clueless Edward seems to be about Bella's more sexy comments. Most excellent job on this chapter. Update soon!
Rochelle88 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Love this story! I love your dorky Edward. He is adorable. Ya'll have done an awesome job on this fic. Can't wait for more updates.
azure0610 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
I'm loving this so far. My mind is so pervy but I can't help it. EVERY time I see this title my mind starts humming "dick in a box" I can't help it! And this being Edward only makes it worse.

I'm curious about this encounter of theirs. Since when does Edward not get all the way in.

Edward is SO adorkable. The "Edwardbot" thing had me rolling Poor guy. But he's so freaking CUTE! And he's so excited about Bella. Who wouldn't love a guy like that.

This email thing back and forth is interesting. I've seen text fics and their cheesy but emails are different and romantic just like letters.
1netka chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Loving where your fic is going. This collaboration is going to rock. It is refreshing to read a story where Bella and Edward are getting to know each other, but yet are totally honest and free to express their feelings and fears to one another. I guess that is where the anonymity of emails come in. It is a wonderful use of this tool - to develop the story via email exchanges. I wonder, do you guys plan to have both Bella and Edward meet face to face at some point?
pilotnana chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Thank you ladies for chapt 2..I love this story!Go Edward you are awesome, funny, dorky, and cute ;)
justduckie chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Coco stole my review idea, damnit. (Well done, Coco!) So instead, as evidence of the adorable awkwardness in this chapter, I have made a list:

*Wet Forthwithward

*Lotion and, um, chafing

*The 'Bella file'

*multiple personality disorder

*Urban Dictionary's word of the day

*E's list, duh

I love Bella's stream-of-consciousness writing (I get distracted at the grocery store too, B), and how her coy sexuality and double-entendres fly right over Edward's head. So cute.

Thanks for the giggles, ladies!

P.S. Everybody humor me and say "Forthwithward" out loud. Do we all sound like we have a lisp? Just me?
terrycornwell chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I really like the way that they answer each question honestly and share things with eachother openly. They don't try to hide themselves unlike other Edward&Bella couples in most of the fics here.

This story made me smile :)

Thank you Marvar and Cosmogirl7481.
jacril chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Yep, Chapter 2 is just as good. Many laughs out loud! I love the banter between Bella and Edward and y'all. Nite!
jacril chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I work nights, I haven't slept yet and I get an e-mail from DHigh saying she hoped I was reading this. I wasn't so I did. (Well, the prologue so far). I'm really glad you're not like 30 chapters into the story, I would be very tired at work tonight. So funny . . . on to the next chapter now!
GothicTemptress chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
"And maybe you didn't 'get in' all the way…to be completely honest…I wasn't sure you would fit. God, this is embarrassing."

Good God. Is this boy THAT hung? w00t! It's called lube and practice Bella. Make it happen girl. PLEASE. You've got readers counting on it. *wicked grin*
twilightmom1 chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
This story is soo cute and they are cracking me up!
nicnicd chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
aww, very funny! I like this :)
nicnicd chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
The title of this alone has me giggling, and the awkwardly worded "day after" or, well, however long after, emails have me intrigued. And it SHOULD be awkward... random drunken hookups don't lead to much getting to know you time.

reading on :)