Reviews for Love in My Box
Marie-Cullen-pr chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I trully love their email exchanges! He's too sweet and she's so witty,i enjoy it very much

Now we get to see how they met,cool!

Can't wait for the rest!
DHigh chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
This update turned an otherwise FAIL day into sunshine and unicorns and strawberries! I LOVE FORTHWITHWARD!

Here's hoping to getting POV on the skinny jeans scenario!
SweetDulcinea chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Aw they're so dork-cute,but in different ways. I love it. )
True Cullen Spirit chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I think you both have mad skills individually but together it's like magic! I am loving how the characters are progressing I feel like a voyeur reading their illuminating emails and now we are getting to see were it all began, pure bliss.
luvrofink chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Why oh why haven't I found this story sooner? This is incredible and oh so hilarious! I love it!

-k
nerac chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I leave the most ridiculous reviews for you guys, lol, I'm sorry for pasting half of your chapters back to you, but there is just so much to love...

"My sister says I can be charming if I make an effort. And henceforth, I will be making extra effort to charm the pants off you. (I mean that figuratively, though if it were literal, it would be a bonus)."

LMAO, Aww, he's just so flippin' adorable with asking her if she's attraced to him, hehe. :)

'I'm more like a lite-brite…somewhat sparkly and kind of fun to play with.'

Oh dear, lololol.

'Skinny jeans can be tricky. Especially when they're wet.'

*gigglesnort*

'Anyway, I'm much more interested in this certain 'situation' where you think it would be hot for me to say a dirty word. What situation would that be? What dirty word would you like me to use? I think it would be scorching hot for you to tell me…in detail. Be descriptive. This would be a great way to make use of your literary devices.'

I love how innocently dirty she is, hehehehe and the anatomy lesson even had ME blushing, cannot wait to see Edward's response to that, bwahahah.

"The pretty boy drinking the wine?" she asks, clearly mocking me. "He's obviously gay, Bella."

LMAO! I loved Bella's dreamy description of him and Rose is already checking out Emmett, nice setup there for those two. Oh and I officially love Emmett and the fact that he thinks that a pina colada is more of a manly drink than a glass of wine.

So it seems that their night officially began with her nipples... That is definitely my favorite kind of beginning. Looking forward to seeing what happens from there!

Thanks for the update, girls! Loved it. :)

xoxo

~c

P.S. I am all in on that foursome, just so you know.
bezomatic chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I love this story! Cant wait for the next chapter :)
reesessweetie chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
they write such incredible letters! i love it!

thanks for showing us how they meet
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
LOLing so much. They're kind of adorkable, and this is very sweet and humorous. You can thank Kassiah for the rec )
ShearEnvy chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
This story is so cute! I'm loving it so far and so glad caren rec'd it on Edwardville. :) I look forward to more with these two! Great update! Thanks for writing!
RoseArcadia chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
LOL, I love their meeting! So, I'm a sexy goddess, eh? NICE! :D
sakari-x chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I just adore their email flirting back and forth. And the meeting! I just can't imagine Edward ever being a freshman at Loner Community College! Seems like he would get kicked out for being over-qualified. Loved the chapter, thanks for the update!
ScarletBlondepr chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
I love the e-mails between these two.

I love how they are genuine and awkward. So freakin' adorkable!

And you two are fantastic!
Ouiser B chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Dearest Ladies,

First, my apologies, I tweeted with out realizing I got Ms. Marvar's tweet wrong. oops.

Second, this chapter made me giddy (as they all have) and more than a bit ... um... warm? **blushes** I really love how the emails have taking on a more ... *giggle* intimate feel. Keep them coming ladies! (kinda reminds me of when Mr. Ouiser and I were dating and emailed all the time ~ email was new back then ~ the dark ages)

Third, You've got a great version of my favorite girl's night out toast from my 20's. Our version was... Here's to the ones that we love. Here's to the ones that love us. And to the ones that we love, that don't love us... Fuck them, here's to us

Thanks for the Friday morning entertainment!

Cheers,

Ouiser B.
nitareality chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Love it. So funny. I love how forward Bella is and cannot wait to read Edward's response to her!
8,875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 570 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 590 .. Last Next »