Reviews for Love in My Box
Rochelle88 chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
God I just LOVE this story. I love your geeky Edward. He is by far my favorite out of them all. I was a little mad that I didn't get to see a reply to Bella's last email, but you made up for it by giving us the Miami trip. I'll be anxiously awaiting your next update. Good luck to you ladies, and keep up the good work.
anais mark chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Sexy ladies,

Can we get the formalities out of the way and schedule the threesome? (How is it possible that MY phone was just taught the word threesome?) I loved the addition of their big meet up. I can't wait for the rest to trickle in.

Edward learning a word a day from the Urban Dictionary is adorable.

I kind of relate (shh, don't tell anyone I was a late-bloomer who was told to dial the nerd level back a notch more than once).

I am pissed that I didn't get to read this before work (I dropped an f-bomb before I finished my first coffee and no one could decide between laughing and asking if I needed to go home...LOL).

Mwah. Seriously, call me.
neeuqpmats chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Found this from Caren's post on Edwardville today. I read all 3 chapters and have in on alert now. Loved it. All of the emails and then the flashbacks (chp 3) are intriguing, funny, and enlightening as to who these two are. It gives insight into who they are as their day to day characteristics and their spring break characteristics. Can't wait to see where this goes. Love it. :)
ColourmeCullen chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Loved the little flashback - I trust there is more of that to come ;)
mpg chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I love the A/N's as much as the chaps - you girls are freaken hilarious and awesome & make me wanna join in the fun. Are your twitter names the same?
mpg chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Teehee this is like a dirty pleasure. I love how honest they are with each other - even over the dirty stuff, or stuff that they think might chase the other away.
ColourmeCullen chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
This is awesome! I love how Edward is so matter-of-fact about everything, while Bella is a little flirty and fun.. he's just so straight laced. *love*
mpg chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This is fun!
twilighterNY chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
From: twilighterNY (Coco)

To: Cosmogirl7481, Marvar

BC: Slore Sisters

Subject: Ass-some chapter

Dear Cosmo $ Marvar,

I laughed so hard while reading this chapter, I almost peed in my jeans! Granted they were not skinny jeans but a size 00 was pretty darn close to being one. And like Bella said, it'd be a torture for me to get 'em off should I really wet them because I was in the Nursing/Changing Room at the Babies R Us & I didn't bring any spares. Wouldn't think I needed one ever since I'm the Mommy.

And I loved you two even more for mentioning Mark Darcy and Bridget Jones in this chapter. Ooh Colin Firth...long before the pretty boy Rob Pattinson came along...

And all the talk about SR's ass, ahem, that's what inspired my email's subject to you gals. Mwahahahahaha

Looking forward to the next update.

All best, Coco
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
So cute! Loved the awkward/playfulness of their emails. :)
Mrs Boyscout chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Oh my, they are so nerdalicious. I love them. This always makes me laugh. And that is a good thing considering all the angst fic that I am currently reading. Great job!
Legna989 chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
So, we got a bit of flashback in addition to the adorable and entertaining emails in this chapter. I like getting to see how they met, and I like that you ended it where you did. Bella and Edward have each made references to things that happened that night about which I am very curious; I look forward to getting the whole story eventually.

“Men who hang out in coffee houses aren't artistic and tortured…they're douche-bags.” Hahahahaha.

I so love that you didn’t make Emmett a dumb jock. It’s such a fanfic cliché at this point, and I love him calling Edward out for underestimating him. “He has a PhD in 'pussy' and I am a freshman at Loner Community College.” Poor Edward. But hahahahahahahaha. I’m curious about Jessica now, too. Hm.

I am also very curious about whether Rosalie and Emmett possibly hooked up the same night, and if they did, whether they’ll stay in touch with one another, too.

Thank you for writing.
babylopez2008 chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Lol Nerdy or Geeky Edward reminds me a bit of DanielGale. They are both soo cute and funny with their smarts.

Aww they each thought the other couple was gay.

Will there be more writing, lol I meant besides the e-mail parts.
squarepancake chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
This totally made me cackle loudly and scare my dog. I just can't get over how unintentionally funny Edward is in his e-mails.

Also, am I the only one who thinks the term Bambi-eyes is slightly weird because Bambi was male? I always get hung up on that, and I'm fairly certain it's just some weird, individual quirk of mine.
jacril chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
There was no LiMIB, FF is in fail

If it hadn't been for Twitter I might've had to wail.

Ok, Ok, that was BAD! Y'all write I'll read.

I am lovin' what I am readin'.
8,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 570 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 590 .. Last Next »