Reviews for Love in My Box
RoseArcadia chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
OMG, this is hilarious and cute and I dig it! I really, really wish I wasn't so busy with a Blues Clues party, because I'm dying to make you a blinkie! BUT, since NO ONE is helping me think of what it should say *gives you both the evil eye*, I'll just have to try and get my head around it myself *pouts*
annniej13 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Sigh...I stumbled upon this from twitter. Fantastic first 2 chaps. I'm looking forward to more of their correspondence. :)

Thank you for sharing!

xxoo

a
jenjenks5 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I am so in love with this Edward!

I had several favorite lines in his emails but the one that made me spit out my lunch all over my work computer screen and keyboard was the one about the muffintop. LMAO...I just want to squeeze him and hug him much like the snow monster on Bugs Bunny with his pet George. (i think that's the right cartoon) (I will call him George and i will pet him and love him and make him mine) :)

Great emails, can't wait for more!

jenjenks5
RaeCullen chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
bahahaha "As far as not knowing what "got into you" that night, I hope you remember, um, that it was me. Right? ? I mean, I didn't get it all the way in, but I can try harder next time."

I love Edward (Masen). Adorable. Really really fucking adorable.

Thanks for making my day. I giggled so hard.
secamimom chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I don't think I stopped smiling the whole time I read this chapter. Can't wait for more!
vivalalove chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
"And maybe you didn't 'get in' all the way…to be completely honest…I wasn't sure you would fit. God, this is embarrassing."

Ah, I am dying of laughter from that line!

I am loving this story so much! I love this Edward so much! I want to corrupt him!
Cat 00 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Love this...Thank You
nerac chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Seriously girls, I have been looking forward to this update all week - I don't know if you realize how much I love this story already, lol. I pimped it all over Twitter and will continue to do so until everyone is enjoying the funny sweetness with me. :)

So many good lines in this one, but I've been snorting over this since the teaser you sent me: "As far as not knowing what "got into you" that night, I hope you remember, um, that it was me. Right? ? I mean, I didn't get it all the way in, but I can try harder next time. I really hope there will be a next time."

This girl's heart is beating in her chest right now at just the thought of you sitting at you computer…wet. And you're right, that is a safety hazard. Please don't do it again. You can sit wet somewhere else. The bed would be a completely safe and appropriate place for you to be wet…and naked…after your shower.

BAHAHAHA, that started off sweet and quickly turned dirty (no denying i'm a hoor) - but i loved it. :D

Please do not worry about my wet body. I assure you that I dry very thoroughly – I dislike chafing. I use a very absorbent towel and air dry for good measure.

And his reply... truly hilarious. LOL

Rest assured, I am currently studying to rectify this situation – and I am a very good student. (I hope I don't appear immodest by that statement) / I'm a little concerned about what you meant when you said that you are "studying to rectify the situation." You don't have a study-partner, do you? That would not make me rest easy. I assure you.

Oh dear could he be any dorkier and adorable? And her being Jealousella already, so cute. :)

It doesn't matter what title. . . you are the sexy part.

Aw! *swoon*

To answer your question: Of course you have a chance…you've had one all along.

Again... swooning. Adorable.

I loved it... and once again, I'll be (impatiently) waiting for the next update... because once there are three chapters posted, there are wonderful things I can do. heehee.

xoxo

caren
dizziestdaydream chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I love it! Now come clean my computer screen. So funny.
canigetaunicorn chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Loving it so far!
branlc chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
They are so cute! I just love them.
Ouiser B chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I'm such a sucker for these emails. Just finished a blog post about loving old, odd and romantic things. Although your characters aren't "old" per se there is a sense of old world romance to their "courting" that plays right into my sappy 'ol heart.

Of course don't let me misrepresent myself, lemons are welcome... very very welcome! :)

A wonderful chapter, thank you both!

Cheers,

Ouiser B.
Thirdnlst chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I love this story, it is so cute...Edwards writing.."geek" written all over it and it makes him hot...Can't wait for the next update between these two.
Marie-Cullen-pr chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
This is so awesome! Really like it a lot!

Looking foward to more.

Love this geeky Edward he is so sweet.
Rene2608 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
bwahahha, that really is perfect and funny, I am so liking this story?. Geeks for the win!

Rene