Reviews for Love in My Box
SabLuvsLogan chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Great update, looking forward to the next :D
RaeCullen chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Hilarious as usual! I'm glad we're getting a peak at their little rendezvous on Spring break! Can't wait for more!
Hongkongphooey chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
So excited this updated. This Edward is so sweet and I am glad he is only "studying" with her.

Loved the flasbacks, more would be great *wink*. I am intrigued by their partial experience.

Love it

HKP

Ps not meaning to gloat but my blackberry works ;)
readingmama chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Dear Edward, thank you so much for responding to my reviews. I can tell you that Bella isn't the only one that likes reading about you stiff and wet.

Your Reader,

Readingmama
Taniadanoff chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Better and better with each chapter!

Loved it!...a lot!
xtothey chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Bella Boo - hehe

I love these 2! And was stoked we are getting a re-telling of THE night.
branlc chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I just love this story. :) I can't believe Rose thought he was gay. I guess a guy drinking wine at club would look kinda of funny. It was so cute how they both had been checking each other out.
AcrossTheSkyInStars chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
This chapter made me giggle, and it made me snort. And sometimes a combination of both, which is just plain weird.

Edward is hilarious with all his talk of maximum potential and I fucking love when Bella referred to herself as a lite brite "somewhat sparkly and kind of fun to play with" - dear Jesus, I cracked up. She's so funny.

How they met is too perfect and Edward drinking wine at a bar just makes me shake my head. I love how they thought he was gay.

All very good, ladies. Keep it up :) Oh, and I'm looking forward to hearing from Edward again, I quite enjoyed his last response.
sljones73 chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
This story is AMAZING! I love their quick banter and their dry humor! So refreshingly different then anything I am reading. I love it!
ECis4Me chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I was hoping that we'd get a peek into the actual night. :)

Loved it!
mycrookedsmile chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
yay- glad we get to hear a bit about the night they met.
trishchar chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Love this!
SweetDulcinea chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Oh and into the deets of that night! Loving it all ) Thanks for writing.
loreleikate chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I really love this story - I'm currently abstaining from the profound angst in some of my other favorites and this is exactly what I needed. Forthwithward is incredibly endearing.
Marie-Cullen-pr chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I trully love their email exchanges! He's too sweet and she's so witty,i enjoy it very much

Now we get to see how they met,cool!

Can't wait for the rest!
8,904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 571 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 591 .. Last Next »