Reviews for Love in My Box
jfdkla chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Absolutely love it. The muffin top thing cracked me up.
jfdkla chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Really funny and definitely pulls you in from the getgo. Looking forward to more!
Ruibin Rua chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
This story is pure win! I LOVE it! I absolutely adore the correspondence between Bella and Edward in this way because we learn so much and the chemistry is still there. I love the emails in MoU, so to have a whole story built around communication in this way is delightful and so romantic - I want my very own Edward to write to me!

-Emily x
superganhc chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
these two are so adorkable.
CRob25 chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
This is fucking hilarious. lol I can't wait to read more of it, and your texts. ;)
ktveronica chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
im excited, im intrigued, love the email format and loved the back and forth questions at the end of the emails.

Great chapter

oh and i found this story at the fictionators teaser monday so you know
tinie432 chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Glad that I saw your story reccommended by Edwardville. Your story made me laugh hard especially EPOV. The lines are sharp, witty and not contrived. Looking forward to how this will develop.
vlo1125 chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
very funny ,adding to my alerts now!
Melissa228 chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
I'm in love. With both of them. With both of you. I will gladly encourage cyber and real life sex between the both of you if it means we got more of this yummy story.

Thank you for writing this...SO looking forward to more :)
Melissa228 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
This seems so very sweet already...I might a swooned a little at Edward having a full medical workup to figure out why his chest was aching.

Off to read more :)
byhelenahandbasket chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
These two are wonderfully adorkable. I'm enjoying the format as well.
ShearEnvy chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
I LOVE this so far...what a great idea and a great start. The e-mails are cute and have made me LOL quite a few times. People tend to be so much more open through writing than they are face-to-face so this should be very interesting and different than anything else I've read. I really look forward to seeing how their relationship unfolds.

Looking forward to the next update! :o) Thanks for writing!
Rochelle Allison chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
this has made me giggle countless times in just 2 chapters. so far, so great. i love edward's stiff demeanor (no pun intended) and bella's sweetness...
mitihifi chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
love this! defiantly a laugh out loud! i want to see these two between the sheets asap. even if its just cyber sex...uh yeah, i just said that... so what...
mitihifi chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
this sounds really cute. i look forward to reading more. "caren" rec'd it in Edwardville so here i am. in reading your banter pack and forth you two seem a little frisky so i have to say, i will def alert this fic lol
8,866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 571 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 591 .. Last Next »