Reviews for Love in My Box
canigetaunicorn chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Loving it so far!
branlc chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
They are so cute! I just love them.
Ouiser B chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I'm such a sucker for these emails. Just finished a blog post about loving old, odd and romantic things. Although your characters aren't "old" per se there is a sense of old world romance to their "courting" that plays right into my sappy 'ol heart.

Of course don't let me misrepresent myself, lemons are welcome... very very welcome! :)

A wonderful chapter, thank you both!

Cheers,

Ouiser B.
Thirdnlst chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I love this story, it is so cute...Edwards writing.."geek" written all over it and it makes him hot...Can't wait for the next update between these two.
Marie-Cullen-pr chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
This is so awesome! Really like it a lot!

Looking foward to more.

Love this geeky Edward he is so sweet.
Rene2608 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
bwahahha, that really is perfect and funny, I am so liking this story?. Geeks for the win!

~Rene
LibraryLady08 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Very entertaining! Keep up the good work. :)

-MJ
sljones73 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Go I love these two! Great chapter!
Legna989 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I really like the way you're developing this story. We're getting little bits of background about each of them, and little bits of information about what happened in Miami, too. I remain intrigued.

Edward cracks me up, to be sure-his bit about using the word of the day from the online urban dictionary killed me-but he can also be so unbelievably sweet and romantic. "I picture you under a tree with your hair flowing down your back, your bottomless brown eyes focused on the open book in your lap. It doesn't matter what title. . . you are the sexy part." Swoon.

Thank you for writing.
squarepancake chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Oh Edward, you see innuendo when there is none and fail to see obvious innuendos. I kinda adore you. Now I'm really curious about how much relative experience this pair had, because it sounds like their encounter was...interesting?

"As far as not knowing what "got into you" that night, I hope you remember, um, that it was me. Right? ? I mean, I didn't get it all the way in, but I can try harder next time."
bellamarie117 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
This story is killing me in the best way. It has me cracking up one line and then the next has me swooning. It's like a perfect rollercoaster of happiness.

The line that made me laugh the most was Edward's use of UD's WOTD.

Then of course he had me sighing over his line about picturing her reading under a tree and that it doesn't matter what, she's the sexy part.

How freaking romantic is that?

I love that Bella seems snarky and strong, but still is a shy insecure girl underneath. I love that despite her somewhat sarcastic personality, she truly does appreciate Edward for who he is and how he is. I was a little scared that some of his language would just make her laugh at him, but she truly likes him and wants him to like her back. LOVED IT!
sakari-x chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I was so happy to get the alert for this "In My Box" this morning! I love love these two already, Edward is adorkable and Bella is funny. I knew Edward was in trouble over the Wuthering Heights remark. Loved the chapter, thanks so much for the update!
nitareality chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Sweet and sexy at the same time. I love it.
cardsweety05 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Ya'll are absolutely hilarious! I loves it!

Oh and I really 3 this story. Edward and Bella are too cute. :)
ECis4Me chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
What a fantastic way to start my Friday morning.

This story is going to kill me every time I read it.

Edward is a no-nonsense kind of guy. He must be very high functioning... :)

Can't wait for the next!

Will these two get to meet in person soon? I hope?

~Tyra