Reviews for Love in My Box
theladyingrey42 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Oh my. I am very much enjoying the tone of these emails. Flirtatious and nervous and growing bolder with every click. I love the mixture of sexual innuendo and genuineness and self-deprecation and admiration. It's just lovely.
Jen328 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Bwahahaha, they are so friggin adorable!

I'm howling here, my husband thinks I'm a nutjob and my kids are trying to read over my shoulder. Uh, no... :)

Some of my favorite lines:

After I realized that she wasn't talking about soccer, I consulted the Urban Dictionary online and realized that she was correct. I don't have 'game.'

The bed would be a completely safe and appropriate place for you to be wet…and naked…after your shower.

I don't detect any hints of multiple-personality disorder

I assure you that I dry very thoroughly – I dislike chafing

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

You two crack me up. These two couldn't be cuter, and I'm loving the emails back and forth.
synapsegirl chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
OMG! I stumbled on this and LURVE it! Well done - this style is a first and it's amazing :)
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Kassiah recc'ed this on twitter and I didn't mean to look but then I did and now I'm sucked in. This is such an adorable premise and I really liked the exchange. Especially Edward's trying-not-to-look-like-I'm-trying-too-hard-even-though-I'm-making-no-effort-to-hide-the-fact-that-I'm-trying-too-hard. Pretending to be casual. So cute.
messynachos chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
This so fun so far. I love "Forthwithward" so far. I'm looking forward to more emails!
zeewriter chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
i'm LOL'ing at "As far as not knowing what "got into you" that night, I hope you remember, um, that it was me. Right? ? I mean, I didn't get it all the way in, but I can try harder next time." that's freakin' great. i love it

lmao muffintop and to edward doing a word of the day with the Urban dictionary.

it's funny reading the emails, they are great and very on point, since it's so hard to convey true emotion over email. good job though.
missyb617 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Really cute! I love the idea of getting ti know each other by email!
zeewriter chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
sexy encounter turns into creepy stalker. eh, if he was edward i would have been flattered even if a little freaked that he found me, but i guess it's not that hard, everything is out in the public these days. i love how formal they are, but i totally know the feeling, i had an experience... uh you know what, i won't finish that. ;)
mycrookedsmile chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
omg, I f*cking loved this- all of it- but this made me howl:

As far as not knowing what "got into you" that night, I hope you remember, um, that it was me. Right? ? I mean, I didn't get it all the way in, but I can try harder next time. I really hope there will be a next time.

would love Edward in my box.
BelovedSunshine chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
SO much fun to read!

My husband and I fell in love through emails b/c we lived an hour and a half apart as we dated. I still have them. I still swoon.

Thanks~
karenff chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
"Reviewers get emails from Edward "in their box."

Can I get something else of Edward's in my box? Pretty please?

OK cracking me. A friend recommended this insanity and it's just pure fun. Thanks.
bitchymcbitcherson chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I have tons of awesome smelling lotion. If Edward wants to stop by he can try them all out and I might even let him have one to take home. I also have plenty of high absorbency towels. He can't resist this plan. It is full proof.

Tell him if he wants to find me he can hack into the fanrfiction system and get my info. 3 3wolveshirt
twimomof4 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I love this, it's too cute how they are getting to know each other. Love stiffward, wink wink.
Adamanta Banks chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
To Madame Slore and her lovely FicWife:

I just love you two. This is quite refreshing to enjoy...like an iced cold tea with mint.

Or a bellini.

These two have such an adorable 'back and forth' that is not only funny and endearing, but really quite perfect. I really enjoy how Bella tries to reasons things as she types. It's so funny to see how she tries to make sense of everything, for example:

"Of course I remembered you…and everything. How could I forget? It was pleasurable, Edward. What gave you the impression that it wasn't? I hope it wasn't something I did. I was really nervous that night and I hope, well, I hope that it was pleasurable for you, too. It was, wasn't it? Was it? "

-I would without a question type like this. I rather think this Bella is a lot like me in some ways.-

Pearl- I like how she told him that the 'haunting perfume' was very Bronte of him. I love her. She also likes alliteration. That's my girl.

Marvar: Edward is so honest and kind. And intelligently funny. Something about his geekiness and self-deprecating, "I'm not suave", remarks make me love him.

Favorite Edward line: "I picture you under a tree with your hair flowing down your back, your bottomless brown eyes focused on the open book in your lap. It doesn't matter what title. . . you are the sexy part."

Favorite Bella line: "I'm happy to know that you like the idea of emails. It's the way I'm most comfortable right now. And it allows me a little imagery of my own. The idea that you would write me letters, albeit electronic letters, is romantic. Thank you for not making fun of me and for making the gesture." (and the bit about alliteration).

with love and thanks for the laughs,

Sunshine
Hongkongphooey chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Wow. Just wow. This is pure brilliance and Edward is so sweet and honest ... Bless him! And the whole "getting it in" convo had me in stitches.

I can't wait for more of this. That's how good it is.

HKP