Reviews for Love in My Box
Melissa228 chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
I'm in love. With both of them. With both of you. I will gladly encourage cyber and real life sex between the both of you if it means we got more of this yummy story.

Thank you for writing this...SO looking forward to more :)
Melissa228 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
This seems so very sweet already...I might a swooned a little at Edward having a full medical workup to figure out why his chest was aching.

Off to
byhelenahandbasket chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
These two are wonderfully adorkable. I'm enjoying the format as well.
ShearEnvy chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
I LOVE this so far...what a great idea and a great start. The e-mails are cute and have made me LOL quite a few times. People tend to be so much more open through writing than they are face-to-face so this should be very interesting and different than anything else I've read. I really look forward to seeing how their relationship unfolds.

Looking forward to the next update! :o) Thanks for writing!
Rochelle Allison chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
this has made me giggle countless times in just 2 chapters. so far, so great. i love edward's stiff demeanor (no pun intended) and bella's sweetness...
mitihifi chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
love this! defiantly a laugh out loud! i want to see these two between the sheets asap. even if its just cyber sex...uh yeah, i just said that... so what...
mitihifi chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
this sounds really cute. i look forward to reading more. "caren" rec'd it in Edwardville so here i am. in reading your banter pack and forth you two seem a little frisky so i have to say, i will def alert this fic lol
Ellie-BR chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Hey ladies,

LiMB only has two chapters, but I’m already in love with this couple. :)

Edward playing soccer – Edward taking a shower – Edward wet…Damn!

Go Bella…The girl has balls and Edward, definitely, has a ‘game’…hehehehehe. Their reunion will be steamy hot, I presume P

Can’t wait for chapter 3! *.*

x x

PS: I have a question…Can you give me Edward’s email address? Thanks! ;)
CrescentMoon12 chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Oh Ehm Gee (Words of the day for me) Edward's the sweetest!

Great chapter!

Please Update son!

CM x
aliceculleninohio chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Omg! This is the funniest thing I have ever read on fanfiction! They are too cute and so sweet. Edward is adorably dorky! Bella is wonderful in her response to him. I love cosmogirl7481 and marvar! You guys should have written together a long time ago! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ManderBetis chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Fabulous fabulous fabulous! I loved both chapters :)

I found your story through Teaser Mondays!

Can't wait for the next update!
Rochelle88 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Loved this chapter. I love how clueless Edward seems to be about Bella's more sexy comments. Most excellent job on this chapter. Update soon!
Rochelle88 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Love this story! I love your dorky Edward. He is adorable. Ya'll have done an awesome job on this fic. Can't wait for more updates.
azure0610 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
I'm loving this so far. My mind is so pervy but I can't help it. EVERY time I see this title my mind starts humming "dick in a box" I can't help it! And this being Edward only makes it worse.

I'm curious about this encounter of theirs. Since when does Edward not get all the way in.

Edward is SO adorkable. The "Edwardbot" thing had me rolling Poor guy. But he's so freaking CUTE! And he's so excited about Bella. Who wouldn't love a guy like that.

This email thing back and forth is interesting. I've seen text fics and their cheesy but emails are different and romantic just like letters.
1netka chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Loving where your fic is going. This collaboration is going to rock. It is refreshing to read a story where Bella and Edward are getting to know each other, but yet are totally honest and free to express their feelings and fears to one another. I guess that is where the anonymity of emails come in. It is a wonderful use of this tool - to develop the story via email exchanges. I wonder, do you guys plan to have both Bella and Edward meet face to face at some point?
8,873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 572 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 .. Last Next »