Reviews for Love in My Box
emilydmamaof3 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
This story is exactly what I needed today - funny and sweet with a Geekward to wake up to. I 3 this story already and can't wait to read more awkwardly entertaining emails between Edward and Bella.
grrrr.edward chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
love love love lvoe!
jjuliebee chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
This is fabulous! I'm really enjoying reading. Keep it up!
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
love it so much so far!
twilight0715 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Just wanted to let you know that it is so nice to read something that puts a smile on my face and makes me all sorts of warm and fuzzy good.
lisazj chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Ah cosmogirl & marvar, I love you guys! You crack me up (and you're f*ckhot too ;).

God, I love GeekWard, he's adorable. And Bella, as always is sweet and kind. That's why she always gets the good guy, all those other stupid b*tches overlook him. Their loss.

I can just imagine Edward's face when he read that Bella knew what he wanted the lotion for, she just wanted him to admit it. Heh.

So is the whole fic going to be emails or will there eventually be some face to face? Just curious, either way you go I know I'll love reading it!
gossip-bangkok chapter 2 . 3/5/2010

gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
thanks! :) Love it

glad I found this! Reading more now
kay321 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
This chapter certainly didn't disappoint! I love this clueless Edward. His emails are so hysterical, I'm still laughing at my favorite parts:

Thank you for saying I have 'game.' You make me act like a different person. Most people perceive me as an 'Edwardbot' - a study machine without friends. I do actually have one friend named Emmett who says I "have a stick up my ass." (Please forgive the swearing. It was a direct quote.)

So, on that note. . . Bella, you have a fantastic body. . . you definitely don't have a 'muffin top.' (fat hanging over your waistband).
raina31 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I wish that I could quit smirking while reading this on my BB. People are looking at me funny, and I honestly don't have the desire to explain WTF I'm thinking to them. This is so good and so unique. I love the email correspondence.

Muffin-top received a giggle snort response while taking a swig of my mocha latte. Not good (shakes head). Plus, Edward trying to get more 'experience'. Bella response was my thoughts as well. LOL.

As per usual, thank you ladies for some off the cuff humor today.
reesessweetie chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
their emails are so cute! they're flirty and funny and just very endearing. i can't wait to read about how they met. it must have been a really meet-cute if edward went out of his way to look up her email address even though he knew she was very far away.
flyrbrd chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Thank you. This is a very witty story. I love it!
Taniadanoff chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Damn, you two are so good, I love this fic.

Please let it be a happy one till the end, without the usual drama, they are so sweet and nice to each other.

This was an amazing idea
Spunkie09 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
HA!...I love their emails...esp Edwards. He just couldnt get the hint that she like him wet and on the bed! LOL
trishchar chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
OMG! I freakin' love this!
8,784 | « Prev Page 1 .. 572 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 .. Last Next »