Reviews for Love in My Box
missielynn chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
oh my god i love this bella. i love that she described herself as a lightbrite
kstewandy chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
just kidding..problem solved:P
kstewandy chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
I'm sorry it's just me or I don't see the third chapter? where is it? it said updated but there are only two chapter! help
BeachRosey chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Thanks for the update.
Aniveria chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
i really enjoy this format. can't wait for more!
Kellard chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Just started reading this and I must say...AWESOME! I love the ideas of emails going back and forth! I love this Edward too, he makes me laugh!
clara-alice chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Great story! Love your writing style and am looking forward to the next chapter.
suzie55 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Love it! I like the two different perspectives on each of their POV's. You can tell two people wrote it which makes it more authentic.
jfdkla chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Absolutely love it. The muffin top thing cracked me up.
jfdkla chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Really funny and definitely pulls you in from the getgo. Looking forward to more!
Ruibin Rua chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
This story is pure win! I LOVE it! I absolutely adore the correspondence between Bella and Edward in this way because we learn so much and the chemistry is still there. I love the emails in MoU, so to have a whole story built around communication in this way is delightful and so romantic - I want my very own Edward to write to me!

-Emily x
superganhc chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
these two are so adorkable.
CRob25 chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
This is fucking hilarious. lol I can't wait to read more of it, and your texts. ;)
ktveronica chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
im excited, im intrigued, love the email format and loved the back and forth questions at the end of the emails.

Great chapter

oh and i found this story at the fictionators teaser monday so you know
tinie432 chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Glad that I saw your story reccommended by Edwardville. Your story made me laugh hard especially EPOV. The lines are sharp, witty and not contrived. Looking forward to how this will develop.
8,904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 573 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 593 .. Last Next »