Reviews for Love in My Box
nicnicd chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
aww, very funny! I like this :)
nicnicd chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
The title of this alone has me giggling, and the awkwardly worded "day after" or, well, however long after, emails have me intrigued. And it SHOULD be awkward... random drunken hookups don't lead to much getting to know you time.

reading on :)
DHigh chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
you've got me hook, line, and sinker. I love the format. I love your words, I love your characters (and we're just getting to know them!), and I do love your texts!

Awesome work y'all, looking forward to more!
DHigh chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Read this because theladyingrey tweeted that it started out yummy...and so it did. I found myself giggling out loud several time! This is a great start and I look forward to more!
Lee723 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I need to thank Caren on Twitter for rec'ing this!

. with your Geekward.

LMFAO the email title. It was totally blunt and to the point and so something a nerdy E would say.

Also the cardiogram and the experiments. *ROFL*

LOVE IT!

Lee
TheSpatulaGirl chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
I was sitting in bed reading this and then wet Edward on a bed came up and i had to go shower again! Edward is so incredibly sweet and soo cute! This is soo funny, i was literally laughing my head off, god knows how many times I have been on the urban dictionary :$ and 'muffin top' hahahha I can't wait for more. You know if needs help in the shower im more than free. Gosh you guys are the 1st people i have met that are dirty on the same level as me :D TheSpatulaGirl name has actually a very dirty story, see the truth is i have been spanked by a spatuala...I know, wierd but kinda sexy ;) I'm not going to bore you with the story. Just keep up the sexy stuff :D

(sorry this was long)
2shots2beers82 chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
i love you guys... soo much. i cant wait to read more sexy geeky emails. you guys are awesome and i cant wait for more. much love and luck always

-b
chem-mom-of-3 chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
So cute. What a great idea. You two make a good team. Keep it up and I will keep up the reading.
ohmistars chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
So wrong. So right. Bravo, ladies.
alicewhite3 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
i adore this story!
AcrossTheSkyInStars chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Wow, I totally love this so far. Edward is freaking awesome and dorky and amazing. Such a gentleman with a newfound, fierce love for a certain coconut suntan lotion.

Fuck, I loved that part. And you ladies sound about as dirty as me sometimes.

I like it.

This is awesome. Keep up the cutesy emails from E to B, they're golden.
Angelesfog chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
What a fun story! I Love it!
Raffinie chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Cutest thing EVER. seriously, this is brilliant! i LOVE it!
mjwpg chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Edward is so cute you just want to eat him up, lol

So will this just be emails or will they eventually meet again?

Great chapter!
Kefe chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
This sounds like a really cute story. I laughed at certain parts.

Looking forward to more.