Reviews for Love in My Box
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Jeez, i was about to have a heart attack if she got on that plane one more time. Im so glad he came back. Oh those two. And they declared their love. Such a sweet moment. Im so happy for them! Lovely chapter!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Ohhh i cant stop laughing/snorting at Edward's poor use of replying to everyone. Its even funnier because it seems like something i would end up doing. So i feel his pain. I also loved this chapter! It was oh so wonderful and amazing!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Ahhh, i think i just squealed! Haha, I'm so excited for them its not even funny! Still loving this and you two!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
have i mentioned how sweet these two are? I cant get enough of this and i just love it so much!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
Ahh HA! More on Em and Rose. I really want to know more. But other than that. i love what you two are doing with this story! Its wonderful i tell you wonderful!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Aweee, they really are perfect for each other! It makes me smile. And Still so in love with this story! You two crack me up to no end!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/23/2013
thAt wAs frEAkIng AwEsOmE!* !
ThAnks! :-):-):-).
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Ohhh this is going to be very interesting and im actually really excited about it! You two already have me cracking up!
Halo221 chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Lol texting fail!
Halo221 chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
Too cute! And hot... And adorable!
Carla chapter 19 . 6/20/2013
I'm actually a bit offended by this chapter. I thought it was funny at first, what with Edward not understanding where he was, but Bella's indignation, whether you meant it to or not, read as your own indignation. Now, I can understand not everyone being okay with their men going to Hooters. What I can't understand is why you would target a specific group of women and call them dumb and fake. I've known a few Hooters girls, and they were nothing but sweet and beautiful. Both of them were working their way through college. Are the uniforms degrading? Yes. But why would you perpetuate that degradation by stereotyping them all into Candy? It reminds me that woman's greatest opposition is not man; it's other women.
effward 47 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
morena.davidson.3 chapter 27 . 6/10/2013
This was so funny and good. Loved the a/n dialogue of you two. Thanks for sharing :)
HeartRobward chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
Haha! Chapter 18..., and I put my coffee down in anticipation of Bella going there... to Edward's back door lol but she didn't :)
Cory5300 chapter 27 . 5/8/2013
I really enjoyed your funny and touching story filled with lemony goodness. I found your Edward captivating with his brilliance and excentricities. I found myself wanting to give him a hug (and maybe a grope). I also enjoyed your unique Esme. I think your story was the first one I have read to feature Esme as a pervy lush. Kudos.

Thank you so much for sharing! You guys are really funny.
8,796 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »