Reviews for Love in My Box
Carla chapter 19 . 6/20/2013
I'm actually a bit offended by this chapter. I thought it was funny at first, what with Edward not understanding where he was, but Bella's indignation, whether you meant it to or not, read as your own indignation. Now, I can understand not everyone being okay with their men going to Hooters. What I can't understand is why you would target a specific group of women and call them dumb and fake. I've known a few Hooters girls, and they were nothing but sweet and beautiful. Both of them were working their way through college. Are the uniforms degrading? Yes. But why would you perpetuate that degradation by stereotyping them all into Candy? It reminds me that woman's greatest opposition is not man; it's other women.
effward 47 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
morena.davidson.3 chapter 27 . 6/10/2013
This was so funny and good. Loved the a/n dialogue of you two. Thanks for sharing :)
HeartRobward chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
Haha! Chapter 18..., and I put my coffee down in anticipation of Bella going there... to Edward's back door lol but she didn't :)
Cory5300 chapter 27 . 5/8/2013
I really enjoyed your funny and touching story filled with lemony goodness. I found your Edward captivating with his brilliance and excentricities. I found myself wanting to give him a hug (and maybe a grope). I also enjoyed your unique Esme. I think your story was the first one I have read to feature Esme as a pervy lush. Kudos.

Thank you so much for sharing! You guys are really funny.
Fanatic22 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Why did he feel the need to tell her she didn't have a muffin top?! Lmao that was so random!
DrPepper1990 chapter 24 . 4/24/2013
I kinda feel like an idiot because I had to look up what a WASP is.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Love In My Box has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
scgirl chapter 27 . 3/7/2013
I really hope you both collaborate again. You freaking kill me. I don't know if I like the stories more or your notes. Thanks for a great read!
Edwardsfirstkiss chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
I love this story so far. Such a different concept. I love it when the pretty boys have no idea how fabulous they are. This story was recommended by several people and I am finally reading it...glad that I am.
Pixie's Mama chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Emmett clearly knew how to manipulate Edward by using the latter's weakness for scientific studies! LMAO... And I do love the way Edward felt embarrassed carrying out the, er, said experiment! ;)
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Had to read this again. :-)
twiclare chapter 27 . 2/1/2013
Thanks girls, great fun story, so sweet!
twiclare chapter 26 . 2/1/2013
Lovely, just lovely.
twiclare chapter 25 . 2/1/2013
How Bella dealt with the Doctors and Nurses coming on to Edward was great, exactly right for him! Thanks
8,801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »