Reviews for Love in My Box
Awesome!
Ghost Reader chapter 27 . 1/5/2014
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME - best of all fanfics
nolongerlurking chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
You guys (yeah, I know you're gals) are hysterical! I haven't laughed so much in a long time. Your dialog for everyone is spot on! Thanks bunches for writing this story ;)
Andromeda8V chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
Loved it! Cosmo & Marvar you are the perfect team! Thank you!
Emmii chapter 26 . 11/20/2013
This story was so much fun! I'ts my second time reading it and it's still good :D You did great!
I'm writing it here, because I already review lte epi last time I read this story. Just wanted to tell you that I loved it. Again!
Madmum chapter 27 . 11/12/2013
I'm still living in hope of a future take! Please.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/22/2013
Geodes on my gonads - genius.
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 27 . 10/16/2013
I really hope there's a sequel to this story! D
Roshandra chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
i loved it...the bantering on getting to know each other is cute, cheeky and adorable and laden with double meanings...You got me hooked so i am smiling and reading on..Playful, fun and blossoming love intrigue. Roshandra...warmly sharing
Melcatt chapter 27 . 9/20/2013
I absolutely loved this story. This Edward is so hilarious and perfect. Excellent fic, definety one of my favorites.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 27 . 9/15/2013
Wheee!

That was a great, fun story guys. I do wish I knew what Rose and Emmett had, but that's minor, lol.

I look forward to more.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 26 . 9/15/2013
D'awww.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 25 . 9/14/2013
Sleep deprivation is THE WORST.
Definitely an effective form of torture.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 24 . 9/14/2013
Funny chapter. Here's my favorite part:
"We are eating breakfast together when Emmett and Rosalie arrive. I hesitate to open the door because I dislike public nudity. Thankfully, they are only joined at the hands and not any other less chaste appendage. This makes exchanging greetings easier."
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 23 . 9/13/2013
Great chapter, but it was this line in particular that made me bust out laughing:

"I really hope he doesn't pull out his cock."
8,866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »