Reviews for Love in My Box
Fanatic22 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Why did he feel the need to tell her she didn't have a muffin top?! Lmao that was so random!
DrPepper1990 chapter 24 . 4/24/2013
I kinda feel like an idiot because I had to look up what a WASP is.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Love In My Box has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
scgirl chapter 27 . 3/7/2013
I really hope you both collaborate again. You freaking kill me. I don't know if I like the stories more or your notes. Thanks for a great read!
Edwardsfirstkiss chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
I love this story so far. Such a different concept. I love it when the pretty boys have no idea how fabulous they are. This story was recommended by several people and I am finally reading it...glad that I am.
Pixie's Mama chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Emmett clearly knew how to manipulate Edward by using the latter's weakness for scientific studies! LMAO... And I do love the way Edward felt embarrassed carrying out the, er, said experiment! ;)
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Had to read this again. :-)
twiclare chapter 27 . 2/1/2013
Thanks girls, great fun story, so sweet!
twiclare chapter 26 . 2/1/2013
Lovely, just lovely.
twiclare chapter 25 . 2/1/2013
How Bella dealt with the Doctors and Nurses coming on to Edward was great, exactly right for him! Thanks
twiclare chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
Carlisle and Esme in the closet! This is so funny!
twiclare chapter 22 . 2/1/2013
I sympathise with Edward, I hate losing at Trivial Pursuit as well! Edwards firing up the hot tub!
twiclare chapter 21 . 2/1/2013
I knew he'd cave in the end! That chapter was hilarious, Charlie and Renee are so funny. Thanks.
twiclare chapter 20 . 1/31/2013
Loved Rose's texts to Emmett, those two are so funny! How will Bella and Edward manage a week in the same house with no sex?! Thanks, this story really makes me smile.
twiclare chapter 18 . 1/31/2013
Riley as the waiter was hilarious! These two are so sweet!
8,796 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »