Reviews for Love in My Box
LizziePaige chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
Woohoo, finally. I just hope Emmett and Rosalie finally sort themselves out and I'm assuming Jasper is Alice's love interest here :) such a great story and written with so much humour and wit :)
LizziePaige chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
Hahaha, this has to be one of the funniest chapters I have read on fanfic, you guys are just amazing. I nearly blurted my coffee when i read that Bella had deep throated a twinkie! love your text banter so much and I think Alice is about to get into some deep trouble!
LizziePaige chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
I love these two sooooo much!
LizziePaige chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Hahahahaha...Alice! I've got the giggles now :)
LizziePaige chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
It's good to finally read some of what happened with them once they got to his room in Miami...reading on!
LizziePaige chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Uh oh, I wonder what Emmett said or did to Rosalie in Miami.
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Only the first chapter and I'm already chuckling - great start :)
tsuenami chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
Love this ...hilarious and entertaining both story commentary...this story is awesome! Note to self and warning to others...don't read while in public, wearing white and drinking coffee- its awkward and messy LOL
VanessaJJ chapter 27 . 7/25/2013
I loved your story
Sam H chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
I could totally relate to the Chatlie and Renee opposing political parties dilemma. Although, my mom is a closet democrat while my dad kinda shoves the republican agenda down our throats. We like to mess with him and praise Obama's policies (even if we don't necessarily agree), just like Renee, so I found that anecdote particularly funny.

Sigh, Edward needs to exist in real life. I love geekward sooo much more than assholeward. At least it makes sense that she's drooling over him. I mean, who wouldn't?
EdwardJournals chapter 27 . 7/8/2013
I read your little story over the past few days and I FLOVED it. I don't know how many times I full out giggle snorted over some of the things Edward said or thought. He is such a geeky nerd. lol Thanks bunches for writing and sharing. )
Hckygal12 chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
Havha ha! re-reading this for the umpteenth time but the texting faux pas are toooo funny!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/29/2013
Oh myyy, I honestly cant believe this is over. I kind of want to cry. Im rather sad about it ending but it was such a perfect one and I am so in love with everything that you two wrote! Thank you for giving me a lovely story to read and enjoy! Ill miss it dearly.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 23 . 6/26/2013
Haa! Oh Em and Rose. They are the cutest and funniest! And all of them at the gym just cracks me up. But I've loved it all soo much! I cant believe its almost over.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Jeez, i was about to have a heart attack if she got on that plane one more time. Im so glad he came back. Oh those two. And they declared their love. Such a sweet moment. Im so happy for them! Lovely chapter!
8,825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »