Reviews for Invictus
busymommy chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Ah Esme! Just like most moms, she is the least explored and mosr under-appreciated. Esme's gift of unconditional love for her children and overwhelming compassion for everyone makes her such a beautiful contradiction to what she is as a vampire. Thank you for sharing your insight into her mind. I believe you may be more right on to her emotions than you think!
kneon chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I usually only read B/E stories but found I really liked this story, thank you for sharing.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
A great story. Very well written.
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This reader truly appreciates this story. Beautiful.
Lilacs46 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I'm glad you picked this topic for your one shot, because i've often wondered about that part of Edwards life.

"It is a truly amazing thing to watch a frozen dead world suddenly burst with life again." Spring is my favorite time of year as well. The smells, lighter shades of green leaves on the trees, and the flowers blooming. Truly amazing imo.

I really liked this.
Alverdine chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
A beautiful description of unconditional parental love. Not mushy in the slightest, and very in character. Always wondered how Edward's return would have played out.

Thank you for this lovely glimpse in what could have been.

Eva
mouse555 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This was absolutely fantastic. The language and style is so fitting to when it is set.

I too have always wondered about how Carlisle and Esme were feeling when Edward rebelled, and I can imagine it being just like this.

Great job