Reviews for Win me over
terriyaoiboy27 chapter 2 . 7/30
OMG im so lucky i found this story. It was just great. And it wasnt to short.
Lexy-Star chapter 2 . 1/18
I loved this so much it was well written
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
That was perfect, top to bottom. I could have lived without the smut, but everything else was on point. I am hoping for a sequel containing marriage and siblings for Greta.
seireidoragon chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Oh my gosh that ending was great! You did a wonderful job with this story.
AliceCullen3 chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
I LOVE IT!
mofalle chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
I'm happy that I found this fic. This was really cute. I liked how Yuuri came out to his friends and how accepting people were in general. I liked that Wofram kept his manliness. He was able to lead Yuuri in the Waltz and the obstacle course. I liked how their profession of love made them loose the contest because thier answers weren't the same. Thank you for writing.
natsuki23 chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Loved it!
nina.dotran.3 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
This Is so awesome. Please continue on some more like this.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
*chuckles*

*giggles*

This was so sweet! Awkward couple with Awkward movement... yet they let the sweetness won!

Too bad they didn't win the school's valentine competition, but at least they told their true feeling out... :)

Awww... Awkward sex always make me felt awkward to be the one who read it... tsk... *peace*

But I'm glad it ended Nice and succed! *squealing*

Just Great! ;D
SekhmetRa chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
This story is adorable...and hot but more adorable than anything else. Love it.
DinieLuvYunho chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Aww so many sweetness and the smut was hot hehe.. But why condom?! I really love to see mini YuuRam soon, they must be sooo cute.. ;-) how i love Shinou and his great sage.. :-)
tk04 chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Wow i absolute love the story. Well done and thank you got sharing the story.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
oh damn god that was goood
1sunfun chapter 2 . 9/2/2012