Reviews for Tempest in the Key of E
Edmazing chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh shit! That had temptation and want running all through it... and I loved it.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

xoxo

Mel
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
i really enjoyed this story, loved the old lady stealing their cab and the fact that Edward had tatts xx
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Well, that was definitely HAWT! Ebonyward can tickle my ivories anytime!
Marvar chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Jebus. The black tie deaded me. So hot.
Patti LaBella chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
And you say you lost steam? This story is steamy all the way. It took SM 4 books. You did it in one shot. Awesome!
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Quick question: is there a canon pairing you can't write? ;) This is my favorite couple, though. Loved their personalities. Bad ass Bella is my favorite Bella, and a cocky Edward with tattoos makes me swoon..

The best part was when that old lady snatched their cab when B&E were making out. Fucking hilarious :D
pkitten21 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Loved this - loved diner Emmett! Thanks so much!
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Oh but this was fabulous. It had a very casual banter to it and an easy rhythm. Oh, and it was incredibly sexy.
Fairest of Them All chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
loved this! definitely deserves more reviews!
pippapear chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I am so behind on my updates that I cannot leave a full review. But I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this one-shot.

Thanks so much.

I know Jalice is your main ship. But you wrote B/E brilliantly.

many thanks.

Emmy.

x
tawelephant chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Holy sh*t! That was hot!
ihatethissite chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Yowza. Hawt. Well done, bb. I'd like to see Eddie's tattoo sometime. Yes, definitely.
Cymbeliness chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was SO good. I loved your characters and their banter! I thought this, among others, was hilarious:

Fuck. His voice just fondled my nethers. And they want to be properly introduced.

Haha!