Reviews for And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
awesome story
sonnenblumeues chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Wow. I don’t know what to say. I love your story. I love how you delved into Edward’s and Rosalie’s characters.
"One day, just completely out of the blue, I couldn't remember how to breathe,"
It’s perfect. Rosalie’s reason for smoking… it made sense and it was totally plausible.
"Show me a girl that's keen on having her innermost thoughts on display all the time," he says.
And poor Edward… it’s sad that he gave up hope of ever being in love when he was so young.
“They commit one another to memory and vow to never speak of it again.”
This actually is the first Rosalie/Edward story I liked. You know, I spent the last fifteen minutes writing a looong review about how awesome and perfect your story is, but I was repeating myself about ten times, so I shortened it. This always happens when I read a story I REALLY like.
I think I’ve got a new favorite you for writing.
Lily's New Boots chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
"By daybreak his lips are acquainted with the curve of her neck, and she's grown fond of a cluster of freckles just to the right of his navel.

They commit one another to memory and vow to never speak of it again."

I'd almost given up with fanfiction until I came across this. I always start a Twilight review with 'OHMIGOD WHY DOES SHIT GET SO MANY REVIEWS AND AMAZINGLY WRITTEN FICS LIKE THIS GET NONE AT ALL?' (or, ahem, words to that effect) but yeah, you get the drill. Basically, fanfiction pisses me off big time. It's the rare occasions when I stumble upon something that is actually well-written that makes it all the worthwhile. And yours is one of the best.

I cannot begin to tell you how amazing this is. The above quote I selected puts my thoughts in a nutshell: you sum everything up beautifully, allowing the reader to fill in the gaps (unlike most authors on this site) and use their brains for a change. Without directly alluding to 'sexy time', you paint a picture in only a few words, and the result is incredible. It's both romantic and romantically sad. In only a few words. I'm in awe.

Rosalie was actually one of my favourite characters in Twilight, and her interaction with Edward, whilst brief, always gave a deeper insight into Edward's character that his interactions with Bella didn't seem to show. I've always thought there was something going on between the two (past tense, maybe, but still), and, as I could never buy into Meyer's strange world of centuries old vampires abstaining from sex and only getting married to their true love, I'm gonna go ahead and pretend this is canon.

Just one more thing: I LOVE the reason behind Rosalie's smoking. And did I say this was amazing?

Lily x
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I can't describe how good that was!
Red-Elephant chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Ooohh I really like the darkness that you've given Edward in this fic. God, you're talented! I also loved the idea of Rosalie needing to remember how to breathe. I think I would feel something similar. Once again, great story.
lknots chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Beautiful!
pingou chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
awesome. thank you a lot
Isabella Poulous chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
i alway imagine edward and roe to have some sort of connection, after all rose was edwards age, just about. Esme had carlisle and carlisle- esme. Rose, i imagine didn;t have edward but was made regardless. they were the first ones of the family. i do imagine them having a decent relationship.
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Jesus, I think I actually like Edward/Rosalie. A lot. *sighs* Too bad...but, this was extremely well-written, and I loved it to pieces! ]
Thats-So-Alex chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That was amazing. :) I never really think about pre-twilight that often, but I love it when I read them. :)

You captured the characters perfectly. People never seem to really think about the things that happened before the books, and what the characters did actually go through.

Really did love it! :)
Odainath chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This is truly one of my favourite stories in any fandom. Absolutely brilliant.
Treacherous Darkness chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This is very well done.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Wow. This was excellent! I loved this fic and I am so happy to have stumbled upon it. Great work!
Katie chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
love it! not often i find an edward/rosalie that i like, but i love everything about this!
vp chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Plausible and fully realized. Thanks for writing.