Reviews for Those Hated Bells
JeniLyn2000 chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Wow, so powerful. Truly, it's left me a sobbing mess. Poor, poor Logan.
HoneyBee1 chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
*BAWLING* I'm seriously crying while typing this review. I am depressed right now after reading your fic. You managed to jabbed me several times in the heart with this story about how the EPIC LOVE STORY ends with a gut wrenching conclusion. After all these years, there was no one beside Veronica that Logan loved. He couldn't move on, he was bitter and tortured. I actually wished you didn't make this sequel, and had the story ended with the previous story. At least the ending was fast and didn't leave much pain. But this was definitely gonna leave a mark. The letter was so sad, I couldn't read between the tears. But the ultimate nail in the coffin was the flashback in the Camelot, where the EPIC LOVE STORY started. The juxtaposition between the reality and the flashback once again very jarring. I cried when she had a flashback to their first kiss. Oh God, I need to clean all the snots and tears and get some air because your story took my breath away. Depressing, but very good nonetheless.
Natskl chapter 11 . 6/10/2010
OMG...you can't end the story like this...please, please, please...please write a sequel! Logan can't be dead...can he?
spk chapter 11 . 6/5/2010
OMG! Are you kidding me? You gave me hope for Logan with him just being a paraplegic, but then you killed him? I am actually chuckling hysterically right now over this. You took me through such a heart-wrenching journey... at least you left me with a tiny ray of hope with the pregnancy possibility, but still... This definitely proves what an amazing author you are. :)
LoVefan4ever chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
You've killed me! I kind of wish, Logan faked his death to Veronica so she'd move on. And now that she's pregnant, I feel really bad for her. I hope it's Logan's either way. Veronica was wrong... their epic love story will never be over... they'll be together someday, somewhere : )

Good job!
usernames are for losers chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
Woah. Tears welled up at the letter, I must admit

Will there be a sequel with the pregnancy storyline?
usernames are for losers chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
I love that I love your stories even when I feel I shouldn't cos they're so dark and the characters are so tortured. I want more!
usernames are for losers chapter 9 . 3/23/2010
woah, that was heavy. (like Marty McFly's definition of heavy)

Look forward to more. I guess we'll see more of Terrance's true colours now that he's not being blackmailed
BettyBoopSweden chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
Intressting so far. Hate that Terrance is back and wonder what Duncan has in store for Veronica. I dont like Daniel and I think he is being paid or something. He is not good for V, that I'm sure of.

I really hope this story ends with them old in a castle in France or at least with some fluff after all this crying I've been through :)

Betty
usernames are for losers chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Poor Logan

And I don't like the sound of Terrance being there

Looking forward to the next chapter
usernames are for losers chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
more please

I'm liking this angry, tortured Logan (perhaps a little too much)
UnbelievinglyRandom chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
I like sam she seems cool. Update Soon, I'm in love with this story.
Didine34790 chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
it(s an very interesting story, very well writen and also full of mysteries, well not mysteries mysteries, but like why daniel won't touch Veronica, and if there's gonna be an happy ending

I hope you'll update soon
LoVefan4ever chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
This chapter was really painful. I hate what Logan had to go through in prison and how much he tortured his and Veronica's relationship.

I'm really wondering what's up with Piz writing a book about Logan and also why Veronica's husband won't touch her.

Great chapter! Update soon, please : )
Awahawa chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
This story is so sad, but i can't stop reading it. It's so good. I hope it ends with a happy logan/veronica ending. :(