Reviews for From the Rubble Rises Hope
babygirl2928259 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Crimson Voltaire chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
You are an amazingly talented writer, able to capture so much emotion in your words, this is astounding, please keep writing so wonderfully.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
A great story. Very well written.
mcsc2008 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Thanks to you an all the amazing authors who put your force behind this project. You are all heroes too.
mspacman1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
we all need hope especially after everything that happened in Hatti, Chili and in other places w/all the aftershocks... *hugs bb*
drtammy1511 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Nice T fic, though if you were using Jasper, I would have preferred an M rating and a nice lemon or two. Anyway, this was written for a wonderful cause, and you couldn't have done a nicer job with our Jazzy. Kudos, bb.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Beautiful little piece. Thanks for sharing.
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Great story. Sad but sweet.
tsmacker chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Can't wait for more.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Great job with this beautiful little piece.
CarrickBeau chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Shadowbox N. Paperchase chapter 1 . 2/28/2010

lavishone chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Truly, I think that's the lesson for adults to learn from children. To just completely lose yourself to whatever activity you are engaged in...
Lawn Girl chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
oh hun, such vivid, heart clenching images. thank you for sharing with us. xo
SorceressCirce chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I am constantly amazed by you, and I truly adored this piece. In so few words, you got Jasper's back story and his feelings - his hope and despair - as he chronicles this disaster. I can't imagine having his job, and I know there are obviously people out there that do. Thank you for making me take a look at what they must go through!