Reviews for Chris Redfield Is
Velairena chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
okay...Chris has officially gone insane. :/
Yaycandy2023 chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
Can you do a Forrest x Jill? Where Forrest is super flirty? Pre- resident evil 0/1? If you can, thank you!
Yaycandy2023 chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
A human Swiss cheese?
Yaycandy2023 chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
"I can finally move out of Claire's basement!"

Yaycandy2023 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I don't get the point of you making such a clueless story!
MousseTrap567 chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Funny thing is, he actually is Batman. At least currently with Arkham Origins coming out.
Ennya chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
This is the funniest thing I've read on this site in years. "Chris Redfield is a Jerk" had me in tears. Great job!
Ultimolu chapter 19 . 6/6/2011
Kiko: You're such a sensitive...dude! :o

Wesker: ...

Kiko: o_o I'll be quiet now.
Vampuric Spider chapter 19 . 5/4/2011
I learned something important. Wesker does not like jokes. Oh well,,,
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 19 . 5/2/2011
CHRIS! Well I guess he should know not to piss Wesker off & once he saw Wesker reach for that handle he should have grabbed onto something. I guess Wesker was right about the "stupid" part... heeheehee. I'm kidding. I love Chris & I can't help but love Wesker too.
YayForYuffie chapter 18 . 4/30/2011
Love the stories :3

Just thought of one, maybe something along the lines of Chris being part of Weskers' imagination. I doubt that would work though. :D
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 18 . 4/28/2011
Those one shots are hilarious! I loved them all. I have one suggestion but it may go along with the Batman themed one... sort of. I was watching The Emporer's New Groove the other day & there was a theme where this character named Kronk was trying to "dispose" of the empowers body & he was humming his own theme song. What if Chris hummed his own action themed song or what if he created his own dialogue as he's running around the monarch room. Just two suggestions that might work.
Vampuric Spider chapter 18 . 4/27/2011
So funny. Glad you are back. That wierded me out too. I learned something important. Thanks.
Ultimolu chapter 18 . 4/27/2011