Reviews for So Close Yet So Far
hptwilightlover110 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
i love it :)

i think Ginny and Sirius would be really cute together

if u wanted to continue this plot it would be really awesome. maybe go back to then they at school together and how they meet :) it would be really amazing
Lizzytish chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Wow, are you really only 18, because if you are, look out world. Your writting is beyond your years, keep up the good work and update often. Love it!
Chasingstormshadows chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
You need to... continue this, or something. This is just really good. I'm just sort of hooked. I want to know more! :P Good job, ten times over.
LovingYouAtFirstSight chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Zomg! I loved it so much. I am really liking the Sirius and Ginny pairing. It is amazing. You did so well.. i loved it.
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
this was great! Very great! I adored it! :]
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
That's actually so sad when you read it right after the original story :( So bitter sweet. I like that you've seperated them into different fics too, such a good idea :)
BJArthur chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
so what's the story of this? this is really good. i think you could make this into a solid, longer story. this was very well written and the characters are true to cannon. the way you have the Weasley's and Sirius react and interact is believable and compelling. i would like to read more and i encourage you to keep writing along this vain.

good luck if you chose to!

BJ
rockrose chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I love this so much! I would love to read about what leads to her time travel and what happens when she's in the past. Great story.
Eveil Woman chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This is a beautiful story, I think you should write the back story you hinted at here!
meg chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Awesome start, I really want to see where this goes!