Reviews for Lonely Daffodil
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I didn't watch Bones. I've been watching reruns on TNT so figured I might understand what was happening now. Very well written. Able to feel for Brennan and Angela. Angela and Jack post wedding visit was wonderful way to end and lovely touch with the two daffodils. Thanks for sharing.
catleft chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
It wa sad, but I did like that the last thing Brennan heard was Booth, and I love the last part of the last line, "and two daffodils didn't look lonely at all." It was also good that it wasn't too long.
indianajonesmarion4eva chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
WOW. I mean, WOW. I am really not the type of person to cry in books or movies. Literally, the only book I ever cried in was Sarah's Key. But this made me cry, especially the end... VERY well written!
Gambit23 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
...I cried...a lot.

You don't pull your punches. Great Story.
psychman chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Well done!
renesmerose chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Very well written, well structured and I love the descriptions you give throughout.

It brought tears to my eyes, I especially loved the part about Hodgins and Angelas wedding day.

darktwilight418 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
this was so good i cried at the end. it was so sad too, because if they ever did end up together i know that they would both feel the same way and do the same thing if the other died.
miss4th chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
It's so sad, so good written.

Wonderful job, thank you for this story.
aail410 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
It really pulls at the heartstrings! It's so like them...they wouldn't be able to live without the other. i can't stop crying...ok now I need some smut to cheer me up lol.
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Really excellent writing, so sad, but excellent.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Hi there,

Oh would you look at me reading this! I NEVER read angst, especially character deaths...but I do not know why I was drawn to this...As much as it broke my heart, I am so glad that I did...It was very well written...Poor Bones, regretting not having told him that she loved him...She knew he loved her...How she could not live without him...I sobbed when...

'What did I tell you Bones?'...

And again at the end, with Angela and Jack, after their wedding, coming to see them...and leaving the two daffodils...My heart is aching...just goes to show, that every moment is so precious and we should not waste the chances we get...

Very sad, but beautiful and very well written piece...I hope that you are in a 'happier place' this week yourself.

pandarabbit chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
that was... a really amazing piece, it brought me to tears it was so sad. I hope you can be in a better place after getting something like this out of your system.