Reviews for I Hate Everything About You
ponyboy chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Yay awesome perfect good marvoulas extradnery
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Great work! Very exciting and extremely kinky.
StephenDeathorn chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Imagine if Darry had walked in XD. Seriously, though, great fanfic. Kudos to you!
BunnyluvsU chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Ugh i love PonyXSoda
lazyron chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
yAy
666 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE, I LOVE PONY X SODA, U COULD TURN THIS INTO A MPREG ALSO :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I got I little bit ( as in really!) turned on
Konami-chan chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Yay!
I'm also reading this book in school and I ship so many of them!(well a lot of them seem pretty gay so yeah)

Today in class I was joking with my friend that Dally went and joined Johnny in gay heaven but she was not very amused. -_-

By the way, fabulous job on the fanfic!
Loverofallanime chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
YYAYAYAAAYYY! Omg u have no idea how hard it is to find GOOD yaois of The Outsider, and yours is probably the BEST! I LOVEDD IT!
Sophia E chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I mean, it was good, but it went too fast, and that's not how Pony or Soda would go about letting each other know about their feelings they both share. You're good, and you have some really great prompts, but I suggest finding a page/article (preferably from tumblr) about how a kiss actually feels, and what's really happening during sex, and how to describe it, because its the best thing in the world and its beautiful.
If you wanna write back, than email
Casey chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
OMG this was really good!
cindyandelias20614 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
i never write long reviews, but as i am a writer myself, i think it's save to say that authors are happy about any kind of feedback :)

i really liked it, a lot to be honest. favourited it too, just wish it was a bit longer because it's so hard to find good sodapop x ponyboy stories like yours :(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Holy shit. This is amazing. You're such an amazing writer. Goddamn.
Obsessedwithyaoi chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
More please
TheDevilsKitten chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Definitely yay! When I read this I was in 7th grade (I'm going into 9th now) and all I could think about while I was reading it was all the incest and I was like do I shoot myself or write some oneshots...I think anyone can guess what I did xD