Reviews for I Hate Everything About You
yAy
666 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE, I LOVE PONY X SODA, U COULD TURN THIS INTO A MPREG ALSO :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I got I little bit ( as in really!) turned on
Konami-chan chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Yay!
I'm also reading this book in school and I ship so many of them!(well a lot of them seem pretty gay so yeah)

Today in class I was joking with my friend that Dally went and joined Johnny in gay heaven but she was not very amused. -_-

By the way, fabulous job on the fanfic!
Loverofallanime chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
YYAYAYAAAYYY! Omg u have no idea how hard it is to find GOOD yaois of The Outsider, and yours is probably the BEST! I LOVEDD IT!
Sophia E chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I mean, it was good, but it went too fast, and that's not how Pony or Soda would go about letting each other know about their feelings they both share. You're good, and you have some really great prompts, but I suggest finding a page/article (preferably from tumblr) about how a kiss actually feels, and what's really happening during sex, and how to describe it, because its the best thing in the world and its beautiful.
If you wanna write back, than email
Casey chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
OMG this was really good!
cindyandelias20614 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
i never write long reviews, but as i am a writer myself, i think it's save to say that authors are happy about any kind of feedback :)

i really liked it, a lot to be honest. favourited it too, just wish it was a bit longer because it's so hard to find good sodapop x ponyboy stories like yours :(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Holy shit. This is amazing. You're such an amazing writer. Goddamn.
Obsessedwithyaoi chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
More please
TheDevilsKitten chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Definitely yay! When I read this I was in 7th grade (I'm going into 9th now) and all I could think about while I was reading it was all the incest and I was like do I shoot myself or write some oneshots...I think anyone can guess what I did xD
vishous21 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
more?
TooLazyToLogin chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
It's a yay! I like this one-shot a lot! :D

Man, I miss this book now... Makes me wanna go re-read it... It was, by far, one of my favorite books I had to read in my middle school years. (I also loved the fact how my ELA teacher was CONSTANTLY reminding my class that Dally is in love with Johnny. C:)

Anyways! Ponyboy x Sodapop is super adorables! Great story! A little errors, couldn't be help, because I am a Beta reader. Errors are becoming so easy to spot out for me now a days. (Wish I can say the same for my stories...) But keep up the amazing work! I really like this, and I am looking forward what else you'd written and all! Hopefully we have the same interest.

Thank you for an amazing story!

Good bye for now!