Reviews for The Deathly Decision
maryg92844 chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
What a great story you have written. Thank you for finishing it, I am glad I got to read it all. Thank you for writing for us!
HAPPY chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
keep writing!keep writing!
Mystery99 chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
On my gosh! Why did you stop! Keep going. Please don't give up on this story. Will Windu's vision come to pass? Will Quigon get to Obiwan in time? When will Obiwan even know that he's being tricked?! PLEASE UPDATE. i MUST KNOW
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
i love it. This story is amazing!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
wow you came back!

that totally rocks my socks!
-thorn!

Sithstrukk chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
Great update. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
Nononono Obi-Wan how could you be so stupid? Though at least Qui-Gon is figuring it out.
Bloody Phantom chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
don't do it obi-wan!
qui-gon help him!
good chapter...keep it up! i like the emotional pain and the tension...while i was reading this chapter i was shouting, in my head of course, 'qui-gon contact him! save him! stop him from going with her! tell him she is wrong!' but that didn't happen :'{
i can't wait for the next chapter!
bloody phantom
princess moon shadow chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
Love it! More soon please!
Annabel Willow chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
! OBI-WAN CAN'T GO WITH HER!1 PLEASE LET HIM BE RESCUED!
Laerorn chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
You UPDATED...YEAH:))
TekeoMiona chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
I understand Psychosomatic pain but not your description lol. Also, DX I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOUR ENDING! I feel so sorry for Obi-Wan, even more now 'cause I have a friend suffering from depression, the whole cutting/killing shebang. It's terrifying at times. But glad you updated! I'd almost given up on bein' able to finish it, glad to know you're like me. Ya start it, ya gotta finish it. hehe. Can't wait 'til the next chappie!
Annabel Willow chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
NO! NONPNONONO DO NOT LOSE INTEREST THIS STORY IS AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
animefighter2468 chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
Please update soon :)

no knowing whats happening to obi is killing me
padawanlearner123notsignedin chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
I really, really hope that you decide to continue with this fic- it's amazing and beautiful and I love it. :D (Plus you really can't leave Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon where they are, can you? They need to be reunited!) Please, please update- I can't wait to know what happens next!