Reviews for Cotton Candy
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was as sweet a story of first love as cotton candy. What a treat!
Vendell chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Awww what a sweet story. I love that these two are best friends first and then discover they love each other. Hmmmm, Jasper seems a bit jealous with Tyler paying attention to Bella. The whole thing with winning the frog was also very sweet. I smiled thru this entire story. Great job, loved it.
tmss chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Loved the story, thank you.
shelbron chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
That was really sweet :)
ronanissexy chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
this is such a sweet story and its so well written

great work x
Goneforever8888 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aw! They've been doing this for so long! I love that she brings him a picnic lunch and they sit together for an hour - it's adorable!

O.o not happy about Jessica kissing Jasper, are we? I can just picture Jasper standing there with wide eyes and Jessica all pressed up against him.

Things change Bella.. lol... it's kind of cute that she doesn't get why Dad is "grumpy" and "different" about Jasper all of a sudden.

I was sad when he shoved his hands in his pocket! Grab a girl's hand Jasper!

haha I love that she's afraid of heights and he's a daredevil - it's not really a great combo but really is!

OMG! ::swoon:: he's adorable! Telling her he'd never let anything happen to her... and that's without fully acknowledging and imagining those muscular arms. ;)

It was a great image of them on the Ferris Wheel, when she shrieks and he puts his arm around her.

You've done an amazing job at capturing and portraying the changes, uncertainity, and hesitation when a friendship from childhood changes - either into the romantic relationship that's had it's base built or into a friendship with two mature people - who have changed but count on each other no less. Does that make sense? I hope so.

He didn't kiss her! :(

Oh no, he didn't get the pig? *sigh* I so don't miss this awkward time...

OMG! That's so much better than the pig - because the frog is Jasper's favorite!

Wow, what a great kiss! You did an amazing job of not only keeping it in character but also age appropriate! It was adorable and it was refreshing to read it!

I loved it! Great job.

xoxox

~ Jess
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Oh my god that was so ridiculously insanely cute and sweet. I loved it. I usually don’t go in for fluff, but a little 40 words of sweetness is just right. Thank you!

It brings back great memories of fairs…god I loved the tilt-a-whirl and the gravitron!
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
jensper you had me awing at little jasper. just...omg i want him *sigh*

i really really enjoyed this and loved it. but not as much as i love you :P
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
cute!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
*sigh* :) I loved how it felt kinda old timey but not. I loved the innocence of Bella and Jasper. It was such a lovely smile inducing story! I wonder if she made it to Charlie on time? I wonder if they really went swimming or if they kissed instead? Wonderfully written! I'll probably still be smiling tomorrow!
Legna989 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Aw, this was a sweet look at friendship turned to first love. I really liked that you didn't go with the cliche of Jasper telling Bella to pick out a prize, and instead had him choose something he hoped would remind her of him. So cute.

Thank you for writing.
Bad.Days chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This was so sweet! Thanks for writing for Haiti, and for sharing it with us.
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Really really cute little one-shot. I don't normally do Jasper/Bella but since it was T-rated I figured I could stomach it. Glad I did b/c I really liked it!
jacmom chapter 1 . 3/2/2010