Reviews for Cotton Candy
silton chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was really sweet!
ihatethissite chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Aww, this was so sweet! Great story, bb! Loved it :)
shaz308 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Another great story, thanks. Young love can be so sweet and simple.
parrotchic chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Very sweet!
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Excellent! I loved that feeling of the first kiss. So sweet, just a big wow and perfect.

~ Cowgirlgraphics
sessahhh chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Good little o/s. It was so sweet I nearly got a toothache. But I guess it's nice every once in a while to get an angst-free, happy story.
BadRose7 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh, it's so cute! I love the whole idea of it. And the last sentence. I count everything on the last part. It's very important.

SorceressCirce? Are you interested in Greek Mythology?
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Thank you for writing. It's always interesting and well done!

wendy1969 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
that is just so sweet.
cvds chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Loved it:) Read this as part of the Haiti Compilation:) Very well written. I really enjoyed reading this.
ahizelm chapter 1 . 2/28/2010

There is so, so much that I love about this. I love the quiet homages to teenage angst - Jessica, the confusion, Bella's slight anxiety over what's going on with Jasper & Tyler. I love the way he kisses her; it's the picture of teenage innocence, and perhaps even more, I love that they have this entire history together to draw from, though they are young.

Love, love, lo-o-ove.

Thank you for writing this. For me, obviously. Ha.
Rosmarina chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Ooh, that was very sweet and a pleasure to read. :D
bookjunkie1975 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I'm so glad you posted this. I read it in the Haiti compilation and completely fell in love with it. I'm so happy to be able to tell you how just absolutely pitch perfect I found it. It's the best little sliver of first love that I can remember reading...really our own little piece of cotton candy. :)
naelany chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I so love this... More please, and thank you!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3