Reviews for Britta Perry Should Never Be Left
JuliusKing chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I'll keep this short. Your story is crazy, hilarity inducing awesomesauce. I hate you so much for not continuing it. argh.
tktktk chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
AW. this is great! i love britta centric J/A fics.
SpreadTheNerd18 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Awesome story idea love britta being a jannie shipper. Please continue I would love to read more :D
Aevr chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
sad this doesnt have a second part (

i loved it

Will be updated

(will be updated)

Within a yearrrrr

(Within a YEAAAAAARRRR)

to the tune of the wishing well song in Snow White
sinecure chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Ooo, scheme-hatching. I'm not usually one for fics about other characters trying to get two people together, but for some reason I don't mind it so much with Community, especially when it's Abed. However, I'm loving this one and it features a person I sometimes really dislike. You make her more likable, which is awesome. I love your Britta, very nicely done. Jeff, too, from what we've seen of him.

Please continue soon. :)
Foxy005 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
i really like your story... :) are you going to continue writing? :)
inkspire chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
:D Sooo awesome! I'd love for you to continue! As a Jeff/Annie fan, I hardly ever read much Britta that isn't hurt or jealous or bitter on the subject, so to read a Jeff/Annie story that is from her perspective is sooo great! I really enjoy this. You write her really well, too! I really hope you continue. :D
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Your story is very good and creative. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens now that Britta and Jeff are both scheming. Have a wonderful week. )
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Omg! Wayy too cute Please say you are going to continue writing this, or have more chapters elsewhere. Please; I can never find a good jeff and Annie. This is perfect. Let me know. Ause you are a awesome writer!
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Great story d(*-*)
Can't wait to read the next chapter
jheaton chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Great first chapter! I hope to see you return to this story. Thanks for sharing it!
Bookybookbook chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I love how you write Britta. She tends to get a little annoying, but we all know everything she does is coming from a good place. You captured that perfectly. Plus it's really entertaining! So update soon!
kasterborous chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I know it's been quiet a long time since you started this still, knowing you planned on doing a multichapter jeff/annie fic excites me. Please do continue I love your portrayal of these two :)