Reviews for What You See is What You Get
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
It's amazing how this story can be original and perfectly in character at the same time.
Thanks for sharing it! I hope you'll write more. :)
soul1essharpy chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Love a good 'Brian bottoming' story! Thanx!
hidingfromsomeone chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
It's hot.

Whitlock's Girl chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I love reading your Twilight stuff, and now you're feeding my QaF addiction. LOL!
Twilight-Junki3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Fcuk me sideways! You just popped my QaF fanfic cheery. And did I enjoy it *sigh* It was interesting reading about that in JPOV. To know what he's been thinking,feeling. It would be even better to put a second chapter of it in BPOV (*bats lashes*) Though that would be a fuckin hell lot harder to write, considering what a complicated bumhole Brian is :D

Great job, hon. I really enjoyed reading it *hugs*
menenia chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I think this is the first fic of yours I've read, I'm deeply ashamed I haven't read anything sooner! It was great, and just what I needed yesterday - the lemon and without any angst or promises of eternal love.

It's just like being inside Justin's head, just as I'd imagined his thoughts. Great writing. :)
suns and stars chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
MistOfHeaven chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
well...well...that was HOT! i liked getting inside his mind. it was nice. they really loved each other. damn showtime for ending it so soon and so wrongly!
lovelypenguin chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
ohmygosh, you see Justin (and Brian) exactly as I do! I am currently re-watching the series (one of my smartest investments). You really did a great job of capturing them, and of what I am sure happened when we weren't watching! Thank-you!
trustme83 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
QAF is one of my top 5 favorite shows and I cannot read fanfic about it because nothing seems to do the characters justice. I decided to read your story despite my usual tendency to shy away from stories with these characters and I am SO GLAD I did! I really enjoyed this scene with brian and justin and i think that you captured the feelings and emotions that made the characters and their relationship so amazing. you kept true to them even though you created a whole new scene that didn't happen in the series. the beauty was that it could have happened so it worked really well.

great job!
dtav chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
What a great story! I am such a QaF addict, and I just loved reading about Brian and Justin. Great job!
sugar rae chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I read this through the Haiti compilation but was more than happy to read again and praise you for the hotness this is. Makes me want to watch QaF again.
ginama chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh, I love Brian & Justin, Thank you!
the-lion2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
thanks for writing this. It is really nice to read a QAF story after such a long time. nellie
ManderBetis chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Found this through a retweet from MsKathy and yay, oh could I have never read anything QaF? You have reignited my love for Brian and Justin and need to rewatch some episodoes asap! Oh what I wouldn't give to see this on screen!