Reviews for Cash Only: OneShot for Haiti Relief
rameau chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
You just made me smile.
angelchicken chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is so absolutely charming. I'm all smiley from it. )
sscana chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh this story was so cute. Thanks
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
What a sweet and heartwarming story. Esme just may forgive Edward for polluting the earth if he's found his "one".
my1edward chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Very cute story. Loved it. Throwing a suspicious Charlie into the mix is the icing on the cake. Favorite lines, though completely unessential to the storyline-

All it would take is one slick guy in a nice new Maserati to do some serious damage to my aspirations. I'm not too scared of the bass players, because they rarely see any kind of action. It's all about the lead guitar and drums.

So true.
nushuz4me chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Aww, what a sweet story. I loved it!
Jen328 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Nina,

Like I said in my pm when the haiti relief came out, this is/was astounding, beautifully creative and imaginative and would make an awesome multi-chapter fic.

Thanks for the NY setting! Not too many fics mention Westchester at all! I loved Bridgeward, loved the Daffodils, even loved Charlie! So thanks for writing them!

~Jen
Flightlessbird11 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Sigh. I loved reading this when I got it in the Haiti compilation. It was so cute :) I loved Edward bringing Bella flowers, and Charlie was pretty funny too. My friends and I went on a road trip sans EZ Pass a couple weeks ago and I thought of this. Too bad for me there were no hot toll booth guys LOL. Nice job! See you on Wednesday ;)
kismit1496 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I love this! Care to make it a multichaptered fic?

I haven't even read through my folder but someone tweeted this and it's fantastic!
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Cute! I never picture Edward having any sort of insecurities in AUs, but his little thing with the lead guitarist just cracked me up.
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
So humorous and heartwarming! Thank you for sharing.
justaskalice chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I smiled through this entire story. How is it you always know exactly how to phrase things to make me grin like a crazy person? Fabulous work, thanks for donating your talent to the haiti relief project, and thanks for sharing it now.
cvds chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Loved it:) Read this as part of the Haiti Compilation:) Very well written:) I really enjoyed reading this:)
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11