Reviews for Cash Only: OneShot for Haiti Relief
noddin chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Really liked this one-shot!
4MeJasper chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was a fun little story. Thanks for sharing!
Smartmouth62 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This story takes me right back to my hometown. I rarely miss NY, because now I live in the best place on earth; but I do have fond memories. I drove down the FDR for years, took the number 4 IRT and worked at an ad agency on 40th and Madison. I can still smell NY in wintertime;cold air, pretzels and 's most astonishing about this fic though is that the Triboro toll is ONLY $5.50. WTF? When I left it was $4 bucks and that was eons ago. The bay bridge was $1 when I left NY, now it's up to $6. SF has certainly caught up.
Rosetapestry chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
So, so cute!
love bite chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
What a delightful one shot. Thanks for sharing.
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Loved it!
k1942 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This is like movies and stories from the fifties, so sweet and a lot of fun to read. Loved every bit of it, especially Officer Dad, and his suspicious nature!
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Strange that I'm reading this the day after Plate Tectonics have screwed with Japan.
meadow11 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
daffodil guy! love it! great o/s!
MarLea Pie chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Lovely sweet OS - I always enjoy stories in EPOV. I adore your work. Thanks so much for sharing.

mlp
random person1997 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
i want to congratulate you on a really awesome fic. any ways i loved the story good luck in whatever you need it in. :D
parrotchic chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Very well done!
doopy52 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I don't know why it's taken me so long to read this one shot. I've read everything else you've written and loved it all, so I really don't understand... maybe I should double check that I've read all your stories. :P Anyway, this was fantastic! I loved the setting and the interaction between B and E. And throwing Charlie in there was great! I'd love to see this story expanded, I think it'd be especially interesting to hear Bella's side of things, at least for this original one shot. But it would definitely make a great multi-chapter story!
ScottishRose1028 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This was so cute! I loved how they met and how the relationship developed, I especially enjoyed Charlie, lol. *hugs*
litmajoronleave chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Absolutely loving this! Thanks for posting your story.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »