Reviews for Cash Only: OneShot for Haiti Relief
redgumball chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
aww i love this story! i think u should expand it!
Twigon chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I loved this story. If it were a bit more emotional I am sure I would be crying right now. This is going into my favorites for all-time.
gotechgo chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
It's been a slow update weekend so I'm re-reading some of my favorite stories. It occurred to me I've never reviewed this one. My favorite one shot of all time, and I think of it every time I drive through Westchester County. Thanks for writing!
huffy24 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I loved this story! So sweet. )
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I loved it cute sweet and funny
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I'm new to your writing, but am glad I checked it out. To tell you the truth, I don't read many one-shots, and really came here to read your other story, Breaking News, which was rec'd by fatallyobsessed, whose writing I adore. But while I was checking out your stories, I saw this one-shot and thought it sounded interesting. And you know what? I really, really enjoyed it! I love Edward, in all of his many incarnations, from the books to the fics, and this one was really nice. It was very sweet to think that a guy would go that much out of his way to meet a girl and get to know her! And I loved her reaction, her nervousness and her funny outburst. I have to say, if I had someone like him going through my toll booth every day, I think I'd be a little goofy, too! Of course, as with most one-shots I read, I wish it was being continued. Would love to read about their first real date to the museum. Guess that's why I hesitate to read one-shots. I never want them to end!

Debbie
Lov.Twii chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
OMG why are all your stories so freaking amazing? I can't even...
melferd chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This was great. My favorite part was when Bella just kept saying yes. Amen Sister!

Relax about the environment, Edward..I'm pretty sure your Mom would have driven to your house and then driven you there if it meant you fell in love. :)
lovetoplay2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Seriously one of the sweetest, most adorable Edwards ever! Thanks for the great writing! :)
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
awe, very cute, loved it!
BelovedSunshine chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Beautifully done!

Pam
AStoryReader chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
3ed it. Was exactly on point with Edwardness. I adore EPOV, and Charlie playing the concerned overprotective Dad is also pure win. Thanks for sharing this with us!
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »