Reviews for Gone Fishing
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Very funny and sweet story. I can easily imagine this as an event in the game. You caught everyone's personality perfectly, and I could sense the investigation team's friendship.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Great work on this.
ShadesofGrey18 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I came here from TVtropes... and I'm very glad I did; you captured the dynamic of the group of friends perfectly... and I don't mind the pairing either; I'm rather fond of Naoto (Even if she isn't the best choice of character gameplay-wise for boss fights) and love her dynamic with Souji.

All in all, 5 stars.
Shawn45 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I really liked that, it was good enough to be canon. I wish there was an event like that in the game when you catch the Guardian, but oh well, I guess that is what fan fiction is for. Thanks for the fun read.
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Nicely done an enjoyable little fic. Thanks for writing it.
Karg42 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
You know, I always found it weird that you could catch multiple Guardians, but I guess that's game-logic for you. And Naoto is just too cute. Souji scored there.
Ashcroft the Second chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I see what you did there, you magnificent Fic-author, you.

"Near the shrine," huh? "His good Fortune would continue..." hehehehee!

The characters were really in-tune with their canon selves too, and I love seeing the SouNao interactions so damn much. Keep up the good work, fellow fan!
Kallen Glory chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Wow... Souji's so cool! He can catch the Guardian! Yay for Souji and I.T! I wonder how huge that fish are, because I never catch it before... and, I love it when all of the Investigation Team had a dinner(?) with Naoto's cooking! I want to eat Naoto's cookings too! Well anyways, it's a good Fanfic~ Keep writing...
GodsmackedHalfbreed chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I'm constantly amazed by your ability to really capture the profound idea of a group of friends just hanging out together. You'd think that it wouldn't be something very hard to capture, however it is quite clear when it is being done right. You seem to have an uncanny talent for portraying something as simple yet unusual as friends fishing together. I truly admire that about your writing.

I hope you'll be able to find some spare moments and instances of inspiration in order to write more stories like this. For the most part, I usually don't like oneshots, simply because I wish they would be longer. However, if you could write more oneshots such as this, I would be more than happy to read them.
Amildor chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This is an very well-written story. Someone needs to make fan art of this fic immediately.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
aww that was cute! Wait, can the guardian actually be caught in the game?
Jj David Lee chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This is a really fun one-shot! I love it! SojiXNaoto is so cute! XD Long live Megami Tensei!
Mocca-Marocchi chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Nice story!

Too bad we can't find any scene of "going fishing together" in the game! XP
Azurerin chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
A nice fic as always, I really enjoyed reading about them all going fishing there and finally caught the Guardian... (Even though in the game, there are many Guardians... p)

Once again, I'd say that this is a nice fic, love SouNao!
LunarWolf86 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Awesome story XP and I like how you hinted Souji x Naoto. They were always the perfect couple