Reviews for On the Double
Haha I liked that :) Good work
chnctgislnd07 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Aww such a sweetie :)
dovelove1097 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Found this from The Fictionators and I really enjoyed it! So glad you gave Bella a great personality and these two are great together.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Loved this story. Very cute characters. Would have e joyed seeing the story go further too.
Karma84 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
I kinda wish this went further... But alas you said its not ment to be a multichapter. I loved it though!
la-geologia chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Oh my gooooddddddd! THIS WAS AMAZING! I don't know how it's possible that I only read this for the first time now, but WOW. I LOVED IT! Sweet, sexy, hilarious, hot as fuck.. This fic just had everything! Definitely one of the best one(or two)-shots I've ever read.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, ladies! I know it'll definitely be one I read again and again. :)
BellaAndEdwardAndStelenaLover9 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together
DreamALittleDream8 chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Wow, this 2 shot totally deserves over 1000 reviews. Your Edward so adorablly sweet, infact your whole fic is with some awesome lemons.
ReLaneCullen chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Amazing! Perfect!
iluvtwilight60 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Aww...so sweet:)
Twihardforever18 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
(Actual account look up) i luved ths plz continue it!
my2galspal chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Awwww! That last line was espcially great. Thanks for shraring your story.
Kimmyle chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Aw, to bad you didn't continue. I would have loved to read how this works out, but I guess one has to stop at the top... not that I would expect your story to ever go down if you continued , well you get my drift. I loved it and want to thank you for posting such an amazing story.
reviews are love, Kimmyle
frlarsson chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Love their second date, )

best wishes, Linda xo