Reviews for On the Double
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
wow
2mpix.com chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Thank you for both giving such a delicious treat!
maria holmes chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I loved this little two-shot and I'm glad I was lucky enough that I was at the right place at the right time to see two of my good FB friends talking about it _ I don't have any words of wisdom to offer here, just that this has been WAYYYYYYY hot *bites knuckles* Thank you and I have to say that reading this made me want to give a chance to "Stranger than Fiction". I've known about it for quite some time now but something always kept me from diving into it - it's not an aversion to AU New Moon stories as I've read enough to know that there are a lot which take the story to many different places so they don't feel repetitive. Well, I enjoyed your writing so much in this little fic that now I'm curious to see what you did with the that plotline ;) Cheers, ladies!
The.Quotidian.Life chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Loved it! It was different, well written with amazing chemistr between Edward and Bella. Very cute x3

You should continue writing!

Love,
TQL
CullenSweetheart chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Loved every word of it! More! I need more! LOL great story!
Twi-teacher chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Loved this. More please!
L0veinchaos chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Honestly, i've read this twice. Its just sorta perfect.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
That is so sweet! I want more futuretakes! Please?

AnakinPadmeSkywalker
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Carlisle and Emmett stood by the bed, praising our performance. "That was super hot, you guys," Emmett gushed. "Totally believable."

God, if he only knew.

"Thanks," we muttered simultaneously.

Aw. They are ADORABLE.

AnakinPadmeSkywalker
TheMrsW chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Loved this little bit.

Also high five to Bella on booking Civ Pro. I booked a few in law school, but civ pro was definitely not on the list ;)
Agonidzo777 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
I really enjoyed this short story. I want more!
dbpbatm chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Totally sexy! Thanks for sharing it.
eckomoon chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Aww. This was cute and hot! Loved the ending with the pic for her MacBook :)
Twihardder chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Completely satisfied!
123hereigo456 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Love it! Are you going to continue?
1,160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »