Reviews for Studio 33
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Funny take on a great game show
Artemis456 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I'm a die hard twilight fan to the end and this just made my fandom even greater, I happen to love game shows too so this crack fic was the funniest thing ever. Keep up the good work :)!
Derp chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
DERPYDETPS
Charl chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Came here from Cracked :)
I actually really like this well done :-P
Happy x2 camper chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Woah!
Grey Wulf chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Nice, you made it on Cracked! Fun story lol
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
What. The. Hell.
wrestlingfan438 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I don't know. This whole concept is weird, that I will admit, but compared to the other fics that was on the Cracked list, this is pretty tame. Yes, sexy Plinko is tame compared to the others on that list, even the one that came before on the list. It sadly seems to inhabit that awkward medium where it's weirder than just a regular lemon, but tame in comparison to the weird, kinky sex stories. Given that really, Edward and Bella could be any character, and the only real appeal is for those who just love sex based on "The Price Is Right" games.
plattytehpwn chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Yo, another cracked reader here!

Good thing this wasn't meant to be serious, because it succeeded in that regard...
Actually, it was pretty well written. I just don't particularly care for Twilight, and the whole scenario seems pretty implausible. But that's what fanfiction's for, isn't it?
Jesus and his Lawyers chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Congrats getting on Cracked! :D

-Claire
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
wow... creepy congrats on making it on cracked
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
i thought that was so funny and cute i guess you could say watch what you wish for or fantize over
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 9/4/2012