Reviews for Harry Potter and the Kissing Chronicles
Grass-eating Zombie chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
It would be wonderful to see this story continued.
mahhhfy chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I want more! Make Harry and Ginny meet!
Spyboy chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Is this story abandoned?
that lionhearted vagabond chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
This seems really really good so far, I love your writing style, can't wait for an update, thanks for posting,

Punk
Rye-bread chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Back-story is good. A great deficiency of fan-literature is that it can be beyond the grasp of the non-fan, unless the fan-writer is considerate enough to include some explanation. It’s been long enough since I read the books that I don’t know if all the details are canonical. Doesn’t matter.

“So when the decision to create a secret keeper was decided upon, Remus was a name that was regretfully, but immediately rejected. Though it was well said of them that Albus was rejected even faster.”

I know James and Lily are looking for a suitable godparent figure for their son…still, their fussy attitude is a little distressing. James, for all his excellent qualities, can sometimes be less than sterling, as evinced by his childhood persecution of Snape.

Lily and James’s last stand; both the tragedy and the comedy, like the masks of Greek drama. Very neat effect with the clown nose. He had to earn the bragging rights to defeating them. But, like Lucifer,

Voldemort is all about pride. And the blow to his pride from James’ transfigure attack and

Lily’s broom attack probably hurt worse than the physical pain.

I wondered if Harry would be old enough when his parents died for Ginny to be alive. Answers-dot-com indicates he was 15 months. So that answers my question.

A good write.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I just had to resesarch your assertion. Primates kiss. Cats, dogs, and birds all have their equivalent behaviors. There are various Asian and African countries that didn't have kissing before exposure to European colonization. India and certain Arabic nations take a dim legal view of public kissing between the two genders.

Pardon your reader's glib tone. I'm not flaming your story; just being flippant. Your intro has a proper note of drama and portent.
xBBx chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Hmmm, interesting, interesting.

I hope you continue soon, I've been having a craving for YASBF and I hope this is one of the good ones. It seems well thought out and nicely worded.

Keep up the effort! :)

XxBBxX
CodeForConfession chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Wow! This story seems like it's going to be amazing! I can't wait to read more and find out what happens with Harry and Ginny. :)
Lunar202 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Very nice start to this story can't wait to see where you go with this story
Michael4HPGW chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Keep it up!
Starscape91 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
bigmommak chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Oh, I hope you decide to pick this story back up! Despite the problem in the first chapter of the double posting, this second chapter (which is really CH 1) is superb! I like how you have given more detail of that horrific night, explaining well the history of what is to come. Example, Potter Palace: you explained well that the defenses are stronger, now making it safe for Harry. Other stories have him find the manor with huge safety features leaving the question of why didn't his parents stay there. This and other things are well explained.

PLEASE UPDATE THE STORY!
rosesandanguishlover2013 chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
this story id awesome! u need to update, its so different and well written.
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Hm, you said that "the cottage had almost not defenses save the Fidelius." But then Lily realized it would take hours, even weeks to take down all the wards. What wards, if not defense?

Anyway, great chapter-I like your explanation of the events leading up to Voldemort's "defeat", especially the characters of James and Lily that you've created.

Very enjoyable so far, thanks!
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Provocative first chapter-any reason the chapter was repeated?