Reviews for Inferno's Embrace
Guy chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Hey always nice to see a good VP fic.

Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
good story but being eaten by Garm is going to put a wrench in the relationship lol. Not enough VP stories especially CotP stories. Hope to see more!
northorsouth chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
A quite delicate fic, i must say. There's not much fic for CotP, and i really enjoyed reading yours especially since this pairing is unheard of and unique though not completely forced either.
Ivan Tridelan chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I like the pairing. I usually get the B path in Part 3 just to get Liesolette over Rosea/Duwain/Ushio (and Valmur/Phiona over Fauxnel/Reinhilde/Auguste). Anyways, about the story, I think it fairly well done. The "both broken souls" is easily imagined, and quite true. My only question is how it works out in the end, due to his covenant with Hel. How will he overcome that? If there is some way to prevent his going to Hell, then that would be an awesome story. Just saying, as I realize Fan Fiction isn't supposed to end the way the actual game does.

All in all, 9.5/10. Only other complaint is it's too short, and could have gone a bit deeper.
Wyl chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Well written! I like the WylxLiese pairing, for the reasons you drew out in your story. I think you did a good job of making both of their broken/flawed personalities likeable, which can be a challenge since the game itself at times makes it hard to empathize much with either. Their emotional codependency works very well here. They're both a delicate balance between vulnerability and cynicism, and the tension that creates inside each of them drives a lot of the angst. I feel like you did well in capturing that in your story.

I haven't played CotP in awhile, stories like this make me want to load it up and make another run through :-)
Humble Novice chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
After reading this story, I would have to say that you've done a good job pairing Wylfred and Liese together while keeping their personalities intact. It's funny how people with opposite traits tend to be attracted with one another. Also, I like how you described everything in the story. To be honest, I was quite sympathetic towards Lieselotte when she opened up about her past on the B Path. It seems very natural for Wylfred to understand her pain since he also wanted to take revenge against the one who ruined his life. By the way, are you going to write more Valkyrie Profile stories in the near future? I would love to read one involving Rosea and Lieselotte since those two are some of the most interesting characters in the game.
Steak chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Very nicely characterization was excellent and I always thought the two would make a cute 's too bad there aren't more stories for cotp because it has such interesting characters.