Reviews for Lights
Doujin-Maker chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
No..., you just killed my imagination for a happy ending! You have to coninue, a sequel ... pwwwwwwease!
PaulaWaula chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
That was amazing! Really sad ending but it was so beautifully written!
maidsama4real chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
they're should be a sequel. this itiem iwtha happier ending...but jsut as beautiful...maybe with an explanation? xxmaidsamarealxx
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Um not to insult you or anything and it was a great story as well but why couldnt she stay with him in the end it is just kinda confusing
Astalina chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
So sad, yet so beautiful
OnceGoneNowForever chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Absolutely amazing!
Chicii-chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
oh gosh. that was kinda sad. but really good! still sad though. haha. you're a very good writer. :D
The Reveiwer known as Name chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This was so good!
OldRustyManacles chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Very nice one-shot. There are some slight mixing up your tenses (which isn't surprising because writing in first person makes that so much more difficult), and Sakura though says she isn't very concerned with appearances, she then claims she forgives him because he's so handsome... And I think you don't need to say "flashback", you have made it sufficiently clear that Sakura is remembering something, then just switching everything into italics would lead us to assume it's a flashback without taking us out of the story the way the word 'flashback' does. And then when you revert back to ordinary font you could just add the word 'now', like "My only source of comfort now was..." just to make clear that the story is back in the present.

But I have nothing else bad to say (and none of those things were really very bad). Your writing is good, and it really conveys a lot of emotion. And the way you ended it (that was my favourite part) was both sad and perfect, beautifully bittersweet. It kept the whole theme and feel of the story consistent and then rounded it all off in a single sentence. Well done!

I would say that this story doesn't have to be fanfiction. There is nothing about the characters or their situations that explicitly ties them to the Naruto world (although there is that hint of Itachi having to give up the things he wants for some mysterious reason). You might just as easily turn this into an original fiction.
HelloThereBeautiful chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Ah jeez, this is so sad. I felt really bad for poor Sakura at the end.

I loved the whole thing, it was wonderful. I love how well it's written as well, when I try to write in first person, I mess my entire idea up. Anyway, it was really great, I loved it. _