Reviews for Twilight Drabbles
sessahhh chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
Not sure if this is the end of these drabbles but this one was I think my favorite. It kinda makes you think about your own relationship and brings it all home.

I... um... gotta go.

Great job, Kathy. You may have done this for your faithful readers but we are in constant awe of you are your ability to keep us all satiated. It's amazing considering how many fangirls you have. This one is pretty content right now.
sessahhh chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
I need you both, now. MsK, if you can make that happen, I will forever be indebted.
sessahhh chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
Quite the conundrum for Edward the self-deprecating-I-must-fix-the-world-by-removing-the-badies-cause-I'm-the-only-one-who-can Cullen. Good luck Eddie.
MyBrown3y3s chapter 7 . 2/28/2010

Amazing. So much emotion in all these little Drabbles.
sessahhh chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
M-rated BDSM times two followed by K-library time? Only you, MsKathy get to do that and keep us all happy like the fangirls we are.
mugglemom08 chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
VERY sexy.
sessahhh chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Lovin' this!
sessahhh chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Crap, now I need some D/s fic to help me take care of problem. O... or some J/E slash. M...
sessahhh chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is an extremely dramatic start to this piece. Good start (like I would expect any less from MsK).
letmesign chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
That last line is so powerful. Thank you for these drabbles! 3
letmesign chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
O, is that ink on Librarianward? Awesome. I love the adorable little sneaked peeks :)
letmesign chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
M, I love the biting. The combo of pain and pleasure in writing fascinates me. I love how you use it here.
letmesign chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Intriguing. You give such a great sense of place without describing too much.
letmesign chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
What's this? Mskathy writing tragedy? I love. You make every word count.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
Oh this post Breaking Dawn?
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »