Reviews for Twilight Drabbles
Legna989 chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
I was JUST thinking about this story the other day, and wondering if I should start sending you obnoxious PMs to just chuck everything else and start working on the sequel. ;)

This will tide me over nicely, tyvm.

Thank you for writing.
Pairee chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
How can I sign up for this with them? I've had a hard day at work too ; )
mimimgr chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
ummh makes me want more, your such a tease ;)
neeuqpmats chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
Reading this makes me so excited for the sequel. Cannot wait for more. Sigh. They are lovely as are you.
saraamin chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
loved this little one missing TTH : )
kdolmstead chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
Once again, I am fangirl squealing! What a great early unknown birthday present for me! These guys make me so freakin happy. I cant wait until you are able to start the sequel. Yesterday I was on chapter 17 for the 4th time and today, Ive reached chapter 22 for the 4th time.
AdonicaSS chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
Home early from work, log onto Twitter, and an afternoon delight for me. Happy Birthday, obsmama. Bliss, mskathy. Just bliss.

xx, bb!

AdonicaSS
KareBear1965 chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
girl that drabbles was hot hot hot.

Hugs
cvds chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
Very sexy and hot;)
obsmama chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
Oh wow I am so overwhelmed that is just amazing thank you so much for that. I have learned and grown some much through people in this fandom and I want you to know that you are a major part in that. It's inspiring what you do to pour yourself in to something and put it out there for all to see. I am inspired by you MsKathy and humbled that you would take the time to post something for my birthday! On a side note you know how much I love these three I really felt like I went on a journey with them and you where there with every email holding my hand. Plus that shit was fuckhot! lol Thank you again and know that you made this day even more special! Ok my fangirl moment is done!
MarchHare5 chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
Mm... Another lovely taste. :)
Pairee chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
I just love your writing :)
cvds chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
Love your drabbles:)
Decadent Anarchy chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
Oh I miss these three too! Embarrassingly admits to reading their story for about the 4th or 5th time recently... it is one of my favs.

This was lovely. A perfect little insight. xo
kimpy chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
Oh MsK, we're back to Bella's stuck-too-deep-in-her-own-head thinking pattern. :( You know how much I love Bella and her relationship with the boys; I want so badly to be able to give her a hug and take her self-doubt away. Hopefully, some day, their love and understanding will be able to lift the negativity away. It's amazing how strongly society can dictate our self worth when we choose to go down the road less traveled. I long for a time when people will be allowed to simply be who they are, choose to love whomever it is they love, without the threat of fear or hatred. Sigh.
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »