Reviews for Practice Makes Perfect
SusanQ chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Well that was certainly better than the fade to black! ;) Thanks for that - kinda makes the story more complete.
Ana Fluttersby chapter 1 . 2/28/2010

Thanks for this lovely and lemony O/S...

Id love one from EPOV... ;)
PurpleMatter chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Aw, that's the best I've read of the scene! Edward's lines in the beginning are very...*fans*
swimmer4 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Another good one but, alas too short. Please don't ever even think of stopping writing. Your style is good, plots well thought out, descriptions are good but not over done. I look forward to your new works. In this case the story was true to form as were the characters. No set up other than what you did was needed to understand where this took place.
Little Fanpire chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That was hot. Thanks for filling in one of the blank spots in Breaking Dawn. :)
xX.sherri.Xx chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Incredibly sexy!

This definitely wasn't a 'fade to black' moment...

Thank-you for giving us your version of Edward and Bella's second time during their was beautiful!
Zenkindoflove chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Ngl, I've been in the mood for for a smutty EB oneshot since last night, and I was actually searching through my faves for one when I got this alert! LOL, too weird. But I'm so grateful!

I have always been fascinated by this scene in BD (I even wrote my own oneshot variation of it). Everyone seems to do their first time and then their first time as vampires coming in second, but I have always felt that this particular scene was the most intriguing because of the circumstances. They're both in such a state of desperation and I can only imagine it's an explosion just when SMeyer fades to black. I'm really happy to see that this fic embodies that idea and I enjoyed it a lot.

The smut was written very well, as always. I specifically liked Edward teasing her about what he wants to do once she is changed. I got all XD. Haha. Maybe we can see that version from you soon? :P I wouldn't mind! And maybe Bella can return the favor (there simply isn't enough Edward receiving oral in canon EB fic, I think!)

Great use of incorporating both the tearing of the lingerie and the headboard. The headboard visual was particularly nice. ;)

Great job and I'm totally adding this to my faves! I really do love all of these oneshots you turn out in between updates of your other fics. It holds me over. Haha
queenofspades19 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Pointless smut, love it.
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I read this as part of the compilation, and I still truly adore it. You do a lot with a little, and this is a gorgeous example.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10