Reviews for Practice Makes Perfect
MyNae chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Unbelievable!
mimilovesedward chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was such a great story! I like how you included the fact that Edward couldn't do everything with her before she was changed, such as tasting her "there." Most people that wirte honeymoon stories act like Edward can do anything without losing control. I like how you included him trying to gain control and how Bella was trying to be still, as she knew his limitations. Keep up the good work, and continue to write more amazing stories!
IThinkINeededThat chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
**sigh** now that is the way that section should have been written.

That's what we need - **smirk** the adult version of twilight.
twi-fic luver chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
that was amazing! I like reading about Edward's "dark side!"

;)
Martee1122 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Short but sweet!
fara1903 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Thanks was really hot!Thanks so much!
Prissyfit930 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Two words- love it!
xomessymutt17 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
this was sooo good
TEB chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
AWW! this is excatly how i wanted that night for E and B to turn out! thanks for writing this!
4everhis91 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
great job :) ... I loved how u included the detail of his shaking hand... it was the perfect touch at the end to display how over powering the emotions, the fear and the elief was for Edward :)
Sarahippy chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I really loved that story :D very good work :)
AmeliaCullen1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Loved it! Why don't you add some additional honeymoon time in another chapter. There's a whole week before they are surprised and have to go home.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This was good. I really liked it...I see all the'se AH and...ehh, I like meself some original Bella and Edward. (: Great job! I liked it. :D
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »