Reviews for Warning Signs
LizziePaige chapter 19 . 5/20
What an amazing story. This is so much more than a Twilight fanfic, it's also a story of real life and how people deal with the unexpected, the unfairness and unjust tragedies that happen to all of us at some time in our lives. We all deal with these events differently, some have support, or more support than others, some have better coping mechanisms, and some are just that bit stronger at getting through the hard and tough times. Others fall hard, and if they don't grasp on to something the bottom can come at them all too soon with devastating effects - for some it may be alcohol, for others drugs, self-harm or any number of destructive ways. I'm so glad that your Edward found his strength to overcome his own demons; the alcohol and the grief that was ruining everything good in his life and I'm so glad Bella was strong enough to get through that time without him, and then stronger still to give him a second chance.
Great story, I loved these characters and the "realness" of them and this storyline - thanks for sharing. Xx
quoideneufj chapter 19 . 7/11/2015
Just a beautiful story. I hadn't read it in a while. Still as good. Thank you.
anafinchel chapter 19 . 5/6/2015
Loved your story! I like the way you write your stories, this is the second I read and I haven't been dissapointed!
anafinchel chapter 18 . 5/6/2015
Og god you had me crying with the dog Moses! So beautiful, yet so sad and happy...beautifully written! :)
anafinchel chapter 14 . 5/5/2015
noooo, dear god, so much angst! i want them happy, preferably together! loving the story!
twificfan chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
Loved the story. Thank you
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 8/21/2014
Truly enjoyed this story. It told a story of the real world and the tragic events that can change that world in a heartbeat. Not everyone deals with tragedy the same way. There are many that fall into exactly what happened to Edward. Some for the same reasons. Not all are lucky enough to have friends and family that are willing to do anything to help them find their way back. Excellent characters, well written.
wardlyman chapter 16 . 8/14/2014
Really? It's ok for bella to take the bull by the horns but not edward? Fuck it, might as well as finish.
redviolet chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
I did like it. Very touching story. TY
BellaRoseBelikov chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
a chubby James - !hah
timidvampire chapter 19 . 3/9/2014
have loved this story x
timidvampire chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
this had me in tears. in a good way i guess. x
timidvampire chapter 17 . 3/9/2014
loved it, loved it, loved it x
timidvampire chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
beautiful. x
timidvampire chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
oh man , what an arse Jake is!