Reviews for Not Too Late
laura lou who chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
So cute!
Duchess Michelle chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Cute little story! I wish there was more of a lemon, but the way you wrote it suited the characters. :)
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Loved the story!
youngandmature chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
It was very much enjoyed.

I have questions/comments though:

-If B was a virgin and didn't really date and wasn't for random hook ups, how is it that she said she had felt a penis in between her legs before? It's when she's on E's lap.

-And 'It Started With Indecency', if your rewriting it, does that mean you'll take it down and repost all the chapters again? So we have to reread all of it? It was a great story before. And how will we know what to reread? Confused :S

-If B's saving herself for E and the way her feelings seem, I don't buy that she isn't in love with E already.
Hellaboy chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I hate it when Bella is the innocent virgin. It would totally suck to be helplessly in love with a jackass like that...but he was sexy as hell with the whole beat Mike's ass thing...although I hate that she is giving her first time up to a dick ward...he's adorable...great story!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Loved it!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
edwardsothalova chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Great as always! Love it!

Ginaaaa chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Aw, I loved this, great job.
Bammers chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
loved it thanks for sharing...
twilightbabe101 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
this was a great story! i hope you review soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
cvds chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
LOVED it:) Read this as part of the Haiti Compilation:) Very sexy and hot! Very well written:) I really enjoyed reading this:)
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
loved it!
SallyThePumpkinQueen chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is perfection! I loved it.

Love love love that Edward beat up Mike. And that Bella was able to stand up to Edward. Even more that they ended up together...what a great ending.

And off topic, I'm beyond thrilled that you're working on "It started with..."

Thanks for the great story!