Reviews for Do You Remember?
Sachita chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This was lovely, wonderfully-written, but so sad :( Great job! I enjoyed reading this.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
this is amazing.
accioninjaness chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is so beautiful, and it's so hard for me to put this into words. I love the little flashbacks/memories/dreams (I think the ambiguity of it adds to the fic). I think you captured the relationship Alice has with everyone else perfectly; she doesn't know anyone, but she loves them nonetheless. The added perspective of after Alice dies, when she does remember everything, made me tear up. Amazing job!
sidex chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Aw, adorable! :D Wonderful job, I LOVE IT!
SlthrngNbltyWrtnINnk chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I cried. What more can I say than that? I really loved this. It was so very very heartbreaking.
pigckle8 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
this is a beautifully written story [: love it! i teared up.
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That was very, very beautiful. You captured the LOngbottom's love perfectly in a way that made Alice's memory loss realistic without detracting from her caring relationship with Frank. You dealt perfectly with Alice's maternal bond to Neville, and the parallels between their lives were wonderful. Just brilliant.
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
WOW! This is amazing. It really gives an insight into what Alice could of been like while in an unresponsive (that isn't the right word but I can't think of it) state. Well done. It brought a tear to my eye.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
with the monsters chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
God. This was ... beyond words. Beautiful. Heart-breaking. I don't really know what to say because honestly words can't really describe how this fic has made me feel. I just ... wow. I can't even type like a normal human being any more.

Every word was pure and beautiful and perfectly chosen.

Stunning. Absolutely stunning.

I don't think there's anything more I can say without simply falling down and worshipping at your feet. God. Amazing (:

-bows-

Ellie

Xx
Schermionie chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Oh, gosh, tears are pricking the back of my eyes. And I got that cold feeling pretty early on, the feeling I get when something is really affecting me. This is truly superb writing, and I've been interested in reading/writing about these two recently, so thank you for writing such an amazing fic about them. I especially liked how they understood a little, even though they didn't... like /feelings/ were there, but the memories were gone.

This isn't a constructive, nor particularly in-depth review I'm afraid - this blew me away. I'm not finding it easy to get into words why. You're just a fantastic writer like that, and the confusion, the regrets - it was all very touching. And you deserve much more recognition for it, so I hope you get some.

My favourite line would probably be: "Alice swears that she spots Frank's head move in a miniscule, barely noticeable nod."

Once again, it really felt like the feelings were still there, but the memories weren't. You did well to separate them while still telling us the whole story.
A Star Named Hope chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
It's so Beautiful and sad. My eyes teared up!
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
That was very bittersweet, really well written.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Really lovely. Thanks for writing. x
Zenny13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That was so sweet! I loved it and almost cried. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
Pixiebookworm chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I loved this and I love how you captured Alice and Frank and all the memories. I love the Longbottoms, I write for Frank often. I have a Neville fic up now called, Drops of Jupiter and sometime soon I'll write my Alice/Frank fic that has been trapped in my head for so long.