Reviews for The Cupcake Girl and the Tatooed Boy
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Awww, this is so cute! i love your writing!
rainbowpie13 chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
OMG this was amazing I like how you made Rosalie a cupcake baker because she is so caring- I loved it. Please do more!
IrishCoven96 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
ok you should do a sequel!i love this story
Twilight-Girl23 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That is a really cute story and I loved the ending.

Great story
BW-Photography chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
SUCHHHH A CUTE STORYYY!
EternallyJaded1 chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
I nearly cried when I read this! It was sooo sweet! Sorry for my rushed review of the last chapter, I was running late. I really love this story and especially all the cute little stories within it! You're amazing!
Angelwiththeblackestwings chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
WHAT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE!

This is amazing and the first chapter was really sweet! You're a really interesting writer!
emmettroselover chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I loved this story which surprises me because I am not a fan of tattoos, but you did a wonderful job with Rosalie and Emmett. I love that you steered clear of the cliches that are usually applied to this couple and as I am sure you can tell by my username, I absolutely love the pairing and stories about them. Great job and I hope you right more Emmett and Rosalie fics.
EternallyJaded1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
What a beuatiful story! And an amazing Ending, nice job!
Kats Flower Girls chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
You worried me there for a sec, I thought he was gonna break her heart when 'He is filled with an odd kind of remorse, for what they are leaving behind - with an foreign sense of relief for what is to come.' But he's really proposing! YAY! I really love these two!
Amanda Wilder chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
So sweet. Little moments like these remind me that people can and do fall in love.
Sparkleyangel chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
love it :D
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
What a sweet story! The cupcake shop was a great idea and Emmett being a tattoo artist is fun! I loved how he traveled all over the world learning about tattooing and the story about Japan was really interesting!

Your Rosalie was ballsy and brave without being a bitter bitch & i really liked how she went through a hard time and chose to make lemonade... She's more then just a pretty face :)

Great story! Didn't even miss the lemon, this was just right!
Emmett McCartys angel chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
the sweetest story ever!
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
That was really sweet... almost like a cupcake, lol. I just loved this. I can tell that you put lots of time into this story, so now I'm going to rush off and read some more of your stuff!