Reviews for Brown Study Extras
palasluna chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
I dont think Jane is a villain, she is just tired of being the cleaner after Edward's disasters in Bella's heart. Been there done that,one of my friends,keep getting back w this other mutual friend (college group)&all the time,he uses her for sex &then just dump her.I was Jane for 3 breakups1pregnancy scare for almost 5 ys until a couple of years ago when she stood me up to meet him (yeah, for SEX) & that was it...stupid as appears,but it was enough of the used to be BFF & now we just txt & email each other every couple of weeks..ah! the guy is still lurking around & i have no doubts that they are hooking-up, but being far from them, keeps my sanity..so, yeah, Janey, i'm w you in this...
DRACO chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
you don't deserve this either. i forgot what these boxes even looked like.
Snix1974 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wow, now I know you're going to pull my heart out, stamp on it, kick around in the yard before cleaning it up and gently putting it back... Sounds like fun! :D

x x
Penny Lane chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
PERFECT!
CodeSalert chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Loved the outtakes,'

OMG I love Jane. ppl need these kinds of ppl in their life. Especially the flighty ones who would lose all sense of direction bc that's just it. They have no direction. You are who u are in relation to other people. Jane isn't unsupportive; she's a voice of reason and It annoys me how many ppl are hating on her as if this thing she does is a fault of jealousy or anything less than love and wanting the best for her friend. We need people in out lives to push and challenge us to be the best. At least that's my opinion and it's why I love the shit out of this Jane. She can be a little judgmental, but we all are to a degree. People want to live in this world where they don't have to answer to anyone and they want to feel like everything they do is ok. They don't want to be accountable and when you point out what they should or could be working on for their own benefit (bc they make u listen to them complain about their circumstances day in and out) they throw a fit and act like children. Please. Okay don't complain about your life and situations if you don't want to hear the truth about yourself. Why do ppl so frequently want to live in their world of lies and denial? Stop lying to yourself!

I saw someone's review before writing mine where they say some shit about Chelsea being needy and annoying. Wow. Bella is fucking needy and severely annoying too, possibly more. How unfair. Just because the girl misses her boyfriend and hate being alone when he's out of town makes her someone that puts him under too much pressure? Bullshit. Especially since she does fine on her own when he's not with her at night but at Demetri's. What person isn't going to miss their significant other when he or she is gone, especially out if town, when they have grown use to having them around.

What is it, bc she sees a therapist so that makes her weak and a burden? I really hate a lot of the women's thinking in this fandom sometimes. But, then I realize it's bc they are subjective to a fault. They can't or they refuse to read FF circumstances with and objective eye a lot (98% of the time) unless it's for the sake of Bella swan. For the E/b shippers... any woman who isn't B or a friend of hers, who isn't championing and challenging her, is a bitch, weak, skank...a lesser woman. It's so fucking sad it disgust me. I suppose this rant should be on a blog or forum thread somewhere. No worries I'm working on it.

Anyway...all I have to read of yours is OGM and I'm all caught up with that so, I'm enjoying you!
CodeSalert chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Oh NO!

It's so unfair what he did to Chelsea...he broke up with her but he wasn't honest. He's left her in a shit position where she really doesn't have closure bc he's too much of a cheater and a pussy and can't deal with the guilt of how much of an asshole he is. I'm sorry but NO!

I've been that girl who didn't have closure and let me tell you it's not fun...it prolongs the whole grieving period and really does a number on someone's mental and emotional state and I have no respect for men like Edward. In this situation...

I expected to be a through and through fan of both E and B for this and I find that I am not. That doesn't happen often, but that's ok. It doesn't make this any less of a wonderful experience for me. It's a great story and I am so glad you told it and that I had the pleasure of reading it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
THIS IS GREAT

DeeDreamer chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Wow-I'm so glad I got to see this piece of their history. It seemed very natural and even though I don't read a ton of slash, it was hot! xo DD
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
LOVED Edward's thoughts. Jane's? Not so much.

-Q
Burntcore chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
I want to like Jane... it's just so hard to do so... thanks for posting this pov.
Burntcore chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Ah, yes, may not be new but it's still great to see.
Scarlett72 chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
This was very interesting. I have never been able to understand much about Alice and this helps a little. It was fun getting a little glimpse into Edward's head. Thanks for this. Really looking forward to the others. :)
JayNahNah chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
Love the outtakes & the different pov's.

Never liked Edward with Chelsea and after reading her words, she seems needy & pathetic. I guess guys like that...for awhile...but I would think it could get old & confining after a while. Who needs that kind of pressure?

Great job...
chartwilightmom chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
sweet and sad at the same time

edward is a douche too

jane is so in love with her, it hurts me
TwilightLover418 chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
This made me actually like Jane a lot. It was nice to see what she had going on in her mind :)
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »