Reviews for Brown Study Extras
TwilightLover418 chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
This made me actually like Jane a lot. It was nice to see what she had going on in her mind :)
jmolly chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
Super, getting a look inside these characters heads. Thanks for posting:D
izzylovestwi chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
Beautiful story thanks for sharing
izzylovestwi chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
This was funny and sweet.
izzylovestwi chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
These are amazing! Thank you for giving us an insight into Edward's point of view!
LBJoy chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
Enjoyed reading this extra so much! Thanks for posting.
sarahlouise80 chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
they were em.
arfalcon chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Didn't think it was possible, but this made me me fall in love with Jane a little bit when I read it a few weeks (?months?) ago. She's right, she sees Bella so clearly, she sounds like an annoying mom, she sounds like me, and yet she tries to mean well, but she still can't really separate herself from Bella. You wrote it perfectly, because we know all along that she's still completely wrapped up in Bella, and she even realizes herself that her relationship with Bella isn't all that different from Bella's hoped-for ship with Edward.

Edward's POV makes me want to slap him and hug him at the same time. Loved the way you wrote his thoughts about Felix's question about a Bella/Jane/Edward possibility back in high school, and Edward's wondering who even thinks this at 17? Yeah, exactly! If teenagers were actually having the kind of sex written about in some of the ridiculous stories out there, the world would be a WHOLE lot different...

xoxoxoxo
CynMar Rom chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
well, you see the things the way you want to, and Jane thinks she's right cause deep down she always hoped that Bella would stay with her, instead of running out with Edward. Well that's what I think...

Much love!
carebear309 chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Yikes the Edward part makes me really dislike him...good thing he redeemed himself in the end ;)
jansails chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
I love, love, love knowing Edward's POV.

If I could erase Jane's POV, things would be perfect.

I will never feel Jane was Bella's BFF, because Jane ALWAYS had an ulterior motive.

Jane wanted Bella as a significant other, she manipulated their friendship.

Jane, Jane go away, you false friend.

jansails/jan2
MJPIPER74 chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Thanks for posting the outtakes. Edward's struggle with his feelings for Bella resurfacing made me a bit more sympathetic to what he went through. He does love Chelsea, but Bella was just more.

I want to hug Jane. She loves Bella and is helpless in watching her lose her heart again to Edward. It has to be so hard to watch the one person you have loved and cared for for so long possibly get her heart shattered again.
meadow11 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
getting this alert felt like christmas morning. even though i had read some of this already- i happily enjoyed it all! edward POV's always make my day.
sunrise.eyes chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Finally got to read these! thanks!
bella.is.awkward chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Loved this the second time around!
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »