Reviews for Brown Study Extras
So funny
MAYA chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
THIS WAS SO AMAZING TO READ

Lurecyka chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
I was happy to read those Edward POV again. I'm looking forward to read your new story soon:)
SassyK chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Yep, no matter how many times I read his POV, I never get tired of it. Hat guy is such a fuckhawt character, imho. Thanks for putting all his POV's in one easily accessible location. :-)
Ivygirl702 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
I always loved the EPOV teasers. They were fun.

I'm super excited you're starting a new story...

Thanks for posting all of them. :)
CynMar Rom chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
oh, poor chelsea huh? but oh well, she'll find someone just for her...

I loved it!

Much love!
arfalcon chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Even if I'd read most of these before, no way could I resist when it's right HERE, in my email, on my screen, just a click away. Mmmmm... And I'd never read the first one (Chinese Food in Forks)! I love remembering the beginning of the story, all the awkwardness and weirdness and fun.

This reminded me that one of the ninety thousand things I love about this story is how well you capture Edward's voice, at least how I imagine it. You made him so real, with sometimes stupid thoughts and ridiculous blind spots, but underneath it's clear he's a good person. He doesn't want to screw up, he doesn't want to hurt Chelsea, but (thank god) he (eventually - jeez) figures out that he wants what he wants.

I love this. I love you. I'm really excited about your new story.
Galathea82 chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
I love their love, because they didn't settle, they didn't let the preconceive notions of others but a damper in their desires.

thanks

bye
Ellinor chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Thank you so much for these outtakes - reminded me to go and re-read this little gem, Brown Study.

I just love the story. :)
WardenAmyBee chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
*sighing contentedly* I so love them lol
reesessweetie chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
i am in no way a lesbian, but even i think this chapter was hot. hahha

thakns for writing it!
jlanley chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
I love your Edward characters both from AOC and BS. Therefore, I really enjoy all EPOV's. Can't wait for more. Super excited about your new story. I am curious about smthg. Did you get into Twilight because of the book or the movie (specifically E&B by KS & RP)? It was certainly not SM's writing for me.
MDtwiwriter chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
I really appreciate your putting all of these together. I loved that he wanted Bella just as much as she wanted him. I do feel bad for Chelsea. It's sad that no matter how sweet she is or how much she loves him and takes care of him, if he loves someone else you eventually become an annoyance.
FanficIsStupid chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
I love your Edward
haguchi chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
no, you're the awesome one :P
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »