Reviews for Little By Little
Yurippe chapter 11 . 3/13
I loved this story! And the Douglas Adams quote. :D Hitchhiker fanfic?
Yurippe chapter 6 . 3/12
I remember when my boyfriend first started sleeping over. While I couldn't sleep at all at first (because there was no space, and he was hot - what is it with men and their burning skin? - and I was nervous, when he went home, I suddenly felt a loneliness I had never felt before. It's so strange hoe quickly we get used to things we never even expected to happen in the first place.
MuggleCreator chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
:D
MuggleCreator chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
Loved the "big reveal"...
Oh, Lindhall...
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Numair's way of dealing with Alanna was fun. Also fun was the whole thing about calling a meeting to deal with the situation...
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
I love this story so much! I started reading the first "book" three days ago, and I have not been able to stop reading! It's been "just one more chapter and then I will sleep" but that hasn't worked very well (after all, I read five storys in less than three days. And by the way, I'm sorry I forgot to review earlier but I admit I was a bit distracted by the story)
And why I love this so much is the fact that you have been able to capture the characters in an amazing way!
I have come to adore the banter between Numair and Alanna and I do love the fact that you gave Rikash a bit more room since he was one of my favorite character :D
Rose1414 chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
love it.
CharmedArtist chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
Wonderful story! And a great way to wrap up this series :)))
Alanna chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
Reading through the Immortals quartet and beyond through your words has been an absolute joy. I have done nothing but lay here reading your stories for the past few days while I recover from a respiratory infection. You've made the coughing and wheezing far more bareable and I thank you.

(Alanna is my real name by the way and after all these years of reading TP I still get a kick out of reading about "myself" and the way you wrote her character was marvelous!)
Montara chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
Alanna's acceptance means a lot to Numair because he's thinking at her as his sister. And I don't think it will take him long to make her change her mind and marry him :D

Thank you for this story,too! :)
Montara chapter 10 . 3/13/2014
Interesting discussion. And Jon... :D
Montara chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
And now everybody knows. I think that his way of revealing their relationship was romantic in a way. He showed his respect for her in public acting like he'd act with a noble woman and then confirming that he wants to marry her.
Montara chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
Numair's family surprised me with their positive reply. But I'm glad.:)
Montara chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
I never saw it that way, Alanna showing disrespect but I can see that she did challenged Jon when others were around and Jon had to discipline Alanna. But it wasn't fair to put that whole one year probation either, not to mention Alanna being ordered to stay away from the girl!

Numair was clever to redirect Alanna's anger towards him, this way he dampened her anger towards Jon :D
Montara chapter 6 . 3/13/2014