Reviews for Little By Little
nancyruu chapter 11 . 8/13/2016
This is by far one of the best fics I've ever read. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, and stayed up way too late reading it. Daine and Numair are one of my favourite pairings ever, and I love reading about them. Your stories seem to have the perfect balance between plot and fluff (and even lemons!) and I can't wait to read more from you! Please please please keep writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2016
Fantastic!
twinklewind chapter 11 . 3/21/2016
Revisited your stories again after many years. I really like how you have captured Daine and Numair's voices. When I remember the books now I am not sure if I remember your stories or Tammy's.

Thanks for writing and expanding this universe!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
I absolutely love this! So much of their normal routine, and less nauseating fluff than most stories. I like their relationships wight heir friends, and Jon and Thayet
Daisy Dollop chapter 11 . 7/9/2015
It's so sappy I absolutely love it! This whole story was everything I needed for a fulfilling ending. Thank you so much. I've been grinning and laughing throughout the whole time I read it.
Steph01924 chapter 11 . 5/16/2015
This was everything I never knew I always wanted! The Immortals series was one of my favorites since I was little and I've read it so many times over the years. The little bits we saw of Numair and Daine in the Protector series were never enough! Your fic is everything I wanted to see for them, plus it has the added bonus of being well-written and feeling very in character! I couldn't stop reading until I got it all in one sitting. Thanks for allowing me a little more time with some of my favorite characters. :) You did a great job!
Suoaei chapter 11 . 5/13/2015
I realise that this story is a few years old. But, it was new to me! And in case you haven't heard it enough times yet, I just want to add my voice to the cacophony: your writing is fantastic! I swallowed the Numair-perspective novels with the same insatiable hunger with which I devour the original books, and then looked around for more. Lo and behold, to my great enthusiasm, there was more! I guess I've read Pierce's books so many times, it was a refreshing delight to read them all over again, with new insights added.
May I also applaud you on the scenes you added in, keeping with character and canon storylines with incredible accuracy. I especially love the way that "Little by Little" stays true to the canon, reminding the reader that outside the engrossing land of fluff, there are other characters (like Keladry) with their own lives going forward.
Also, the scene you wrote about the dance is (so far) my very favorite fic about Numair's and Daine's "coming out". It, like everything else you've written about them, is exactly what I wanted it to be, without even knowing that's what I wanted until I read it.
So, though it be several years later, thank you for sharing your wonderful, insightful work here where we can enjoy it!
Yurippe chapter 11 . 3/13/2015
I loved this story! And the Douglas Adams quote. :D Hitchhiker fanfic?
Yurippe chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
I remember when my boyfriend first started sleeping over. While I couldn't sleep at all at first (because there was no space, and he was hot - what is it with men and their burning skin? - and I was nervous, when he went home, I suddenly felt a loneliness I had never felt before. It's so strange hoe quickly we get used to things we never even expected to happen in the first place.
MuggleCreator chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
:D
MuggleCreator chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
Loved the "big reveal"...
Oh, Lindhall...
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Numair's way of dealing with Alanna was fun. Also fun was the whole thing about calling a meeting to deal with the situation...
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
I love this story so much! I started reading the first "book" three days ago, and I have not been able to stop reading! It's been "just one more chapter and then I will sleep" but that hasn't worked very well (after all, I read five storys in less than three days. And by the way, I'm sorry I forgot to review earlier but I admit I was a bit distracted by the story)
And why I love this so much is the fact that you have been able to capture the characters in an amazing way!
I have come to adore the banter between Numair and Alanna and I do love the fact that you gave Rikash a bit more room since he was one of my favorite character :D
Rose1414 chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
love it.
CharmedArtist chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
Wonderful story! And a great way to wrap up this series :)))