Reviews for Devil's Advocate
Michonyx chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Hot story with a sad ending. Jasper was such a dick to Jacob. I'd have liked to give him one shot right between his blue eyes. Still, it's a good story and they can't all have happy endings. Thank you and keep up the good work. :)
PurpleBookWorm chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I'll fininsh you with a kick to the nuts Jasper!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Oh nasty little git that he is, it's not often I feel sorry for Jacob. xx
Mrs. Agget chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Oh. My. God. That was your first ever one shot? Christ, you have a gift! It was simply amazing and I enjoyed every word. And Jacob sure got what he fucking deserved! Kick in the balls, indeed. Brilliant! I loved it! Love ya! Penny
84gemstone chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Yet I can't find it in me to feel bad for Jake :0/ really like bad ass Jasper
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Wow, not used to this Jasper. Kinda hot though. Poor Jake. Great o/s.
Raeshi chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Poor Jacob, got played. Jasper is such a badass. Too bad it is a oneshot would be nice if Jacob got him back.
Chewie4370 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
ooh that was brutal. .. i don't think i ever read a OS with no HEA! Wow is all that i can say!
Yaoifan101 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
awww...why the fuck did jasper have to be such an ass
kirifox chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Jen, you are just evil! Love a nasty Jasper...but do feel bad for Jake. Maybe before he gets involved with someone again, he should talk first...just a thought!
MinaRivera chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Holy Shit! please Please PLEASE keep writing more of this! Seriously, o/s it's not enough!

JoAnn H chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Guess I'm late finding this so so good story! Hope you write more one-shots. Jasper was such a dick but oh so tasty. Thanks!
radiate689 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
My name is Seren Dipity chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Assper isn't my favorite! I prefer the one teasing Shyward!

But Jacob/Jasper lemons were hot! Does the drink really exist ?

3 u3

Heidi34 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wow I sure enjoyed reading this. Jasper was Hot!