Reviews for New Name for Daddy
Ajanta chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Hehehehe! That was very smart idea! I love it! Poor Kratos! Hehehe!
Durbe the Barian chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
He lived it down. Has Lloyd called him that yet?
Actually, no. But WE'LL call him that! XD
orangepotato chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Since I'm now going through fanfiction withdrawls(it happens every time I finish or catch up on a particularly good fanfiction) I decided to see what else you've written since I like your writing style.

This one shot was so cute! I have to say, Lloyd calling Kratos "Datos" is brilliant, and I think it's even more hilarious because it's based on real life events.

It was heartwarming and adorable and the short yet cute way you wrote it was pleasing!

Great job with it!

Orangepotato
chronos-girl chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
that poor man. lol. that's what he gets for putting Lloyd through that drama in the game. lol
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
*lmao* Datos *rofl* "Encourage what, Datos?" *dies laughing*

awesome fic XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Hahahaha, Poor Kratos. Heaven forbid my kids do that, it'll drive me and my husband insane. (y'know, when I actually have a family)

xD -cough- Anyway, great oneshot.
AnnaNozomashi chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
awesome datos. Epic name. Good boy lloyd
Tettelle chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
So funny ! XD

"Datos" XD

Congrats ! I loved it !
ShinuKyou chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
"Encourage what Datos?" XD Epic gold!
Sleix chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
How adorable 3

n.n

Great job :D
AccountInvisible chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I would say I have a similar problem with my younger cousins, but when I try to get them to say my name, they just look at me like I have a gigantic zit on my face O.o

Anyways, great story. You have been faved!
Kharlan Hero chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I couldn't stop laughing when Lloyd started calling him Datos! that seems like just the type of thing that would annoy Kratos to death.
Stephy825 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Never thought of calling my dad that way..._ Let's see if I can make something.

Really adorable story. Poor Kratos, when I first heard the word 'Tos', I actually thought of 'Mithos'. Heheh...

'Datos'...really, really cute. :3
ijustwanttodeletethisplx chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Hehe...Datos. Super cute and fluffy! I love!
My Solitude chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Hilarious! That's a pretty interesting way to call one's dad. I definitely like this family moment.