Reviews for Cop Out
kln8525 chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
Please continue! I need to know what happens next!
Taino Delsan13 chapter 8 . 4/15/2016
Oh my goodness what will happen next? Great job thank you for updating hope you can update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
This is great, update soon
paulswolfgirlmeraz82 chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
Well done keep up the good work.. xx
cullenfan5 chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
I am glad you started writing this story again! Can't wait to read more.
tonyamic10 chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
I love this story, so many possibilities. Please continue and thanks for the update.
KSave chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
I am enjoying your story a lot. The conflict of trying to be professional and caring for a suspect is fun to watch. Throw a partner that you're starting to notice makes for some interesting times. Keep it up.
kselzer chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Loving this story. As for betaing... I love checking for mistakes and writing my own stories. ;) I've never technically betad before, but I do all the checking on my friends, coworkers and families stuff.
sweetebs21 chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Great chapter can't wait to see what twists and turns you add!
Crisely chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
I'm so glad u r continuing this. I always like AU Jake and Bella. The brutal murder kinda sounds supernatural? Eager to see where this goes!
Gillian Cooke chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Another great update! I will beta read for you if you'd like. I have a lot of editorial experience :)
Taino Delsan13 chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Ohh lala it's looks like they have the hot for each other. I have a feeling that this case is connected to Bella mom n step father death. That's why they following her not Jacob or bcuz Edward has feeling for her? Great job I can't wait for the next chapter thanks you for updating hope you can update soon
Geneu chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Ah, I missed this) A little breather between crimes)
weekaa1313 chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
Unbelievable. Outrageous...
Where're the Betas' when an amazing author like you looking-needing for them?!

But really, although none beta 'hon...yours is captivating! Genuine great idea *never read police story like this*, stunning plots, alluring (main) characters, surprise factors, & so on...hmm a treasure!

KeepYourHighSpiritUpUpUp & maxi thanks for sharing
aNamelessFace chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Unfortunately I can't be your beta (for I suck at all things technical in writing), but I wish I could be! I'm just sitting here imagining being the first to read your latest chapter. This story is a gem and I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews! I truly hope you find a beta soon because I cannot for the life of me continue my pitiful (just saying that for dramatic effect and to invoke empathy) existence without reading more of this story.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »